Complaint Review: khs enterprises

• Submitted: Wed, December 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, December 19, 2012

• Reported By: manuel — philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
khs enterprises

khs enterprises kyree h shaw i got hurt on his job and wont do anything about it scum BAG , Internet

HELLO MY NAME IS MANUEL o, on 12/6/2012 i was injured on his work site. i work directly for mr.shaw. upon me getting hurt he has duct me .wont answer his phone nor will he return any of my msg. I can no longer work due to my injuries. he wont even give his inssurance info so i can file workmans comp. I suffererd fractures to my t11 &t12 lombar lost of feeling in my left leg swollen ribs and neck injuries as well .

The job was located at 801 bethlehem pike wales pa we were demoing a barns and noble and turning it into a sports authority. the morning of the 6 at 7:30 am i was up on a ladder about 13 feet up tackeing down duct work supporting bands on one side let go forceing the duct work to come crashing down knocking me of the ladder to the ground then following some duct work fell on me also pretty heavy stuff. i enjoyed my job and i do understand that accidents happen but there is a way of handleing things like that not running like a coward INSSURANCE that what u have policies for. further more has not paid me for my work about 600$ and wrote bad checks out as well

DO NOT WORK FOR THIS MAN HE DOSE NOT CARE ABOUT ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF
 AND WONT PAY YOU AFTER THE FACT

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2012 01:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/khs-enterprises/internet/khs-enterprises-kyree-h-shaw-i-got-hurt-on-his-job-and-wont-do-anything-about-it-scum-BAG-984495. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on khs enterprises