Complaint Review: kia corporation

• Updated: Mon, June 11, 2012

• Reported By: Morris — Jacksonville Florida United States of America
kia corporation
9401 Atlantic blvd Jacksonville, Florida United States of America

kia corporation Southside KIA of Jacksonville Florida, Kia Dealer experiment with auto parts and charged me for each event Jacksonville, Florida

Took my "2003" Kia Rio to"Southside of Jacksonville" for an eletrical starting problem.
This DEALER told me my BATTERY was bad and gave me a price to buy their Battery.
I told them that Battery was 3 years old.  So, I took the battery to Sears and got it replaced.
Now my KIA had a new Battery.
Next, this Dealer told me I need a STARTER,  I told them that the Starter on this KIA is "brand new" (never been used), they said its the wrong STARTER,  but would sell me a new STARTER.

I took my new starter back to Advance Auto they told me its nothing wrong with my NEW STARTER.

I also had my "OLD STARTER",  they TESTED both STARTERS and found them to be "GOOD".
I took the OLD STARTER back to the DEALER they tested it also and found it to be "GOOD".

Each event they charged me without me knowing the charges.
After the old starter was placed on my KIA "IT WOULD NOT" start.  So, they wanted me buy their STARTER.
Finally,  I tow my 2003 Kia Rio back home.  My charges where $275.03 nothing repaired.
no repairs, vehicle was the same as when I tow it in.
I would like to get some of my money back and get my KIA fix.

MORRIS E JACKSON

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2012 08:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kia-corporation/Jacksonville-Florida-32246/kia-corporation-Southside-KIA-of-Jacksonville-Florida-Kia-Dealer-experiment-with-auto-pa-896132. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kia corporation