Complaint Review: kia of orange park fl

• Submitted: Mon, June 25, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 25, 2012

• Reported By: kim — green cove springs Florida United States of America
kia of orange park fl
6373 blanding blvd jacksonville, Florida United States of America

kia of orange park fl Untrustworthly Dealership, Bad Bussiness Pratrice,Rip Offs jacksonville, Florida

I purshase my car on Jan 26, 2012 and it has been in the shop a total of  six times and the problem still has not been fix. I should have  walk out of the dealership the very first night I bouhgt my car when the sales man sent my car to be detail and the detail guy came in the dealership and took the sales man out side to the car when he return I ask David Puliafico if anything was wrong and he assure me everything was find . Well everything was not find the next day I call Mr Puliafico and told him there was a big dent in my car there  was scratches all over the car The trunk fin was rattling .At first he was trying to say you bought it not there problem so I reminded him of me asking him if there was a problem with the car and he assure me there wasn't  . To make a long 6month story short my 2012 kia forte coupe has been in the shop 6 times and has been to autocrafter twice as where it is right now since wednesday June 20 2012 and still is not fix .I have spoken to everybody at the dealership to get this reslove and all I get is the run around I have spoken to Rick Olster in which he told me he would have the car painted in which he didn't then when I ask him why he didn't have the car painted he called me a lier and told me he didn't tell me that he would have the car painted, so I spoke to the partner Mr Joe Esporito he assure me he would take care of it, well it been 5 months and the problem is still there . Not only has the problems not been solved I have more scrathes on the car that was not there before it was taken to the shops. And now there is writing on the windows were autocrafter wrote on the windows, Red paint on my bumper and to make thing worst I found out the the sales man David Puliafico ran my credit 14 times and could of stop at the 3rd one. I ask you is this good business prartice? I have been told by Mr Dave Leon Sercive Manger, that they have other customer then me . yes he does hopfully he treats them better then they have treated me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2012 02:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kia-of-orange-park-fl/jacksonville-Florida-32244/kia-of-orange-park-fl-Untrustworthly-Dealership-Bad-Bussiness-PratriceRip-Offs-jacksonv-902620. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kia of orange park fl