Complaint Review: kia performance everett wa

• Submitted: Sat, March 29, 2014
  • Updated: Sat, March 29, 2014

• Reported By: Sara brown — Lynnwood Washington
kia performance everett wa
229 sw everett mall way everett, Select State/Province USA

kia performance everett wa Gave me a car my and harrased me everday about pay stubs. i returned the car asked for my downpayment back they refused. and fallowed me to bus stop and harrased me everett Washington

Sunday night I go to Kia to look at a car keep in mind its 6:00 pm.. I stated up front I have one hour to look at around becuse my kids are with a sitter.. High pressure finance guy starts in with papers and kept me there till 8:30 pm I was hour late getting my kids. Next day I return with my kids to do paper work.. I filled out papers then stated I need to leave for work since IV already been waiting 3 hours plus my kids are hungry n tired.. I left agian went to work came back to finish paper work.. Next day bought the car . Next 3 days finance dep is asking for more pay stubs and letter from my boss.. So all week I left work erly.. Friday I brought car back asked for my money they asked me to wait. I got fustrated because my kids were hungry and started to leave dealership then I was bombarded by 3 men .. Saying I need to provide more documents I said I'm done IV been here almost every day.. I walked to bus stop and was fallowed by salsmen to the bus stop n harrassed more.. Now I'm crying because he's saying I'm a bad mom for taking my kids out inthe cold to catch a bus.. Fyi its Saturday I still have no car or my money..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2014 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kia-performance-everett-wa/everett-Select-StateProvince-98204/kia-performance-everett-wa-Gave-me-a-car-my-and-harrased-me-everday-about-pay-stubs-i-r-1134701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kia performance everett wa