Complaint Review: kia/courtesy imports

• Submitted: Thu, July 26, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, December 03, 2012

• Reported By: Janie — LAS VEGAS Nevada U.S.A.
kia/courtesy imports
260 gibson rd. las vegas, Nevada United States of America

kia/courtesy imports harold- sales manager harold of courtesy imports/kia out and out lied to me,lien enforcement and the corporate headquarters for kia las vegas, Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: LIEN ENFORCEMENT

buyer beware!! do not buy a car from kis/courtesy imports in las vegas/henderson nevada. omg, they lie for eery little thing. they added my down payment to the price of the car, they never took my trade in car out of my name, they keep your contract after you have signed it and put the amounts in as they want,(usually 3000.00 to 7000.00)over what you were told the price was, and harold, sales manager is one of the biggest liars i have ever met in my life. i have an outstanding bill to a tow yard for almost $500.00 dollars because they sold the car, it got impounded, and was still in my name. now i have lien enforcement threating me to lien my home or any property i may have. i have spent 6 hours on the phone and the computer today and 7 hours yesterday, only to find out that the business is an independant and theres nothing they can do to help. this is very frustrating. so please if you are in the market to buy a car and you live in las vegas or henderson, don't buy from kia/courtesy imports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/26/2012 04:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kiacourtesy-imports/las-vegas-Nevada-89014/kiacourtesy-imports-harold-sales-manager-harold-of-courtesy-importskia-out-and-out-lied-918053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kia/courtesy imports

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

LIEN ENFORCEMENT

AUTHOR: Lien Enforcement Inc - (United States of America)

I dont know whom you where dealing with from Lien Enforcement but it was not me nor my company.  I am the owner and operator of Lien Enforcement; an incorporation designed for the recovery of pledged collaterals.

We do NOT currently operate in in the State of Nevada.

We have had issues with someone utilizing our company name for their own means and I would like to ask that your forward their contact information to me via toll free fax so that I may look into the matter.

M. Parsons