Complaint Review: kickboxtv

• Updated: Thu, July 03, 2014

• Reported By: omar — toppenish Washington
kickboxtv
Internet USA

kickboxtv I did not sign up for this tv thing somehow it got my info and when I we to call my credit card company they gave me the info I have to wait 3 days to report but I want to know how the hell they got my information in the first place I do not know Internet

I GOT MY INFORMATION STOLEN OUT OF KNOWHERE THEY TOOK 50 DOLLR OUT OF MY VISA I DONT EVEN HAVE A ACCOUNT WITH KICKBACKTV I WANT TO SUE I NEVER SIGHNED UP FOR THIS

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2014 09:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kickboxtv/internet/kickboxtv-I-did-not-sign-up-for-this-tv-thing-somehow-it-got-my-info-and-when-I-we-to-cal-1159305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kickboxtv