Complaint Review: kickstartlocating

• Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: zapper — colorado springs Colorado United States of America
kickstartlocating
Internet, Florida United States of America

kickstartlocating stay away from this locating team unless you want to spend months being humiliated Internet, Florida

*Consumer Comment: I Don't Get It

my husband and i was refered to this company by a vending company it was the only choice we had for locating our machines. rob was quick to return our calls at first. untill after he got our money then no response. we have been trying for the past 3 months to get our product located was guaranteed to be up and running within 21 days well we got our product in 21 days but has been 3 months locating them and still havent gotten them all located. most locations we have gotten has turned us down and acted as if they had no idea what we was talking about as if they had never even been called. stay away

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 08:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kickstartlocating/Internet-Florida-/kickstartlocating-stay-away-from-this-locating-team-unless-you-want-to-spend-months-being-982774. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kickstartlocating

I Don't Get It

AUTHOR: Greg - (United States of America)

I don't understand why I am seeing rip off reports on KickStart locating company. I have used Rob many times over in the past year and a half and never had a problem that he didn't fix. I hope he hasn't changed his policies because I plan on using him again, very soon.