Complaint Review: Kid to Kid

• Reported By: JET — Boise Idaho
Kid to Kid
1507 N Milwaukee Street Boise, Idaho USA

Kid to Kid Sign now, we'll pay you later - or not! Boise Idaho

Terrible customer service!  I've been going here for a number of years and have never received friendly service, but the store serves its purpose, so I've been a regular customer.

The last straw was my most recent visit - I brought in some things to sell, and they were no longer buying that day but said they would look at my items in the morning.  This would have been fine with me, but I was told that in order to drop off my items, I had to sign a form stating that I had received payment for them.  I explained to the girl at the counter that I could not sign the form because I hadn't yet received any money, and wouldn't until the morning.

She said "Well, that's just the policy.  You have to sign it or you can't leave your items here."  I questioned the business ethics of such a practice, reiterated my stance, and asked her to explain why I would sign a false statement.  She robotically repeated her "policy".  I took my items with me and will never return to Kid 2 Kid.  I've advised my friends to do the same, and I'll be reporting them to ripoffreport.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/26/2013 07:45 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kid-to-Kid/Boise-Idaho-83704/Kid-to-Kid-Sign-now-well-pay-you-later-or-not-Boise-Idaho-1054054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kid to Kid