Complaint Review: Kids.com

Chicago, Illinois United States of America

Kids.com I am a victim of Kids.com in chicago IL. Chicago Illinois

*Consumer Comment: Kids.com victim- Lets organize a joint lawsuit

*Consumer Comment: Kids.com victim- Lets organize a joint lawsuit

I am a victim of Kids.com in chicago IL. Me and my ex husband went there in 2002 and signed my two kids up.  I have discovered that they were operating illegally and had no legal right to take my money. Therefore I have a right to get my money back. Please help me in this to take the right steps We paid Kids.com $ 750.00 dollars I still have the account number of one of my children, I no longer have the contract and i might have just recently thrown away the recipt so until i find the recipt  I do have the picture of the actual photo of both my kids and an account number of one of my kids Thank you!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/03/2009 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kidscom/Chicago-Illinois-35758/Kidscom-I-am-a-victim-of-Kidscom-in-chicago-IL-Chicago-Illinois-489467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kids.com

Kids.com victim- Lets organize a joint lawsuit

AUTHOR: Oxford, New Jersey - (USA)

Hello All,

I am also a vitim and have lost $595 to the Kids.com scam. I have all my documents from Kids.com, but it has been no help in getting my money back. I have spoken to the BBB, New Jersey Office of the Attorney General and the FBI.

The BBB and the Attorney General office has closed this investigation due to Alfred Bagwell filing Chapter 7 bankruptcy on February 16,2007 which closed on Dec.26,2007. However in numbers we can be heard.

Please let me know if there is a list already in place. If so I would like to be added.  If not, I will like to start a list for all us victims with the amounts of  money and photos we lost. Per the FBI, they typically investigate fraud $1M +. If we can collect sufficient names equivalent in showing $1M in lossses we can be on our way to a chance of compensation and justice. Who's with me? -Legal advice is welcomed. - thank you

Kids.com victim- Lets organize a joint lawsuit

AUTHOR: Oxford, New Jersey - (USA)

Hello All,