Complaint Review: kidslivesafe.com

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: Al Peaston — Schenectady New York
kidslivesafe.com
, Select State/Province USA

kidslivesafe.com These people are rip off artist! web (santa barbara ca.l california

I believed I was giving a $1 donation to help protect kids only to discover my acount charged $29.95 after a few days.  I could not even remember the site until I went there.

They claiin the explain that after 7 days you are charged the $29.95 monthly fee but it is not anywhere to found except in the Terms of service and that is well hidden.

After calling and telling then to cancel the charges they continued to harass me on the phone attempting to get me to agree to an $2 a month charge (even though I explained that I did not have any children and only was on the site out of dumb curiosity).  After 15 minutes of being haranged I was finally able to get a verbal agreement for my money to be refunded.  Of course that was going to take between 3 and 5 business days to get the refund.

Stay clear of these scumbags.  They are not up front and are not honest.  Besides all the info the supposedly supply is fully available for FREE from the state you live in.

Do not give there people you credit card info. - if you do you will regret it!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kidslivesafecom/Select-StateProvince/kidslivesafecom-These-people-are-rip-off-artist-web-santa-barbara-cal-california-1110598. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kidslivesafe.com