Complaint Review: Kieth Price Automobile

• Reported By: Micky — Denver Colorado
Kieth Price Automobile
503 Havana St. Aurora, Colorado USA

Kieth Price Automobile Played Like A Fool Aurora Colorado

I came into Kieth Price Automobile looking to buy a car because my other car was done for. I could not afford something brand new so I decided to go with a used car dealer. I talked to a woman named 'Sweet Pea' , I shouldve known right then I shouldn't of gone through with anyone that was giving me a nick name instead of her real name but I was a sucker because she was really sweet.

I chose what I thought was a decent car. It was $6800 and I put down $2000. I had close to $5000 left to pay on the car. I took it home and as soon as I got it off the lot it started over heating. I did take it on a short test drive first, but it was fine. I immediately called them and they said not to worry about it, just bring it in in the morning.

I brought it in in the morning and was still okay, things happen and as long as they make it right I'm okay with it. They called me a little later on and said there was a crack in the radiator and that they were waiting on the part to come in and it should be in in the morning. I had to call into work yet again, and they were getting mad.

The morning came and I headed down there on the bus. Another sales person was there and I forgot his name but he was a man. We took it for a ride around the block and it was working great. I was very happy they got it fixed and I didn't get played. The man said that theey would cover it but after this 'I'm on my own'. After he said that I thought oh, god what else is wrong with it?

A few days passed and it started doing the same thing. I was like great , they obviously justput a band aide on it and didn't really do anything.  I took it to the  shop I usually go to and they said it needed a new yiming belt which they told me had just recently been done and that the head gaskets were leaking into the ingine. It costed me $3000 to fix. Also I realized the CD player did not work. I payed another $150 to put a new stereo in.

A couple of weeks later I go in there to make a car payment. I looked at the bill reciept which said I owed $6000 still. I asked him what was going on with that because that couldn't be right since I paid $2000 on it. He said he had to charge me for the work done on the car and that there was a $1000 tax fee. I told them that's crap that I wanted my money back but of course they refused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kieth-Price-Automobile/Aurora-Colorado-80010/Kieth-Price-Automobile-Played-Like-A-Fool-Aurora-Colorado-1061325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kieth Price Automobile