Complaint Review: Kijiji Winsome Kennels Labradoodles Golden Retrievers Golden Doodles

• Submitted: Fri, March 05, 2010
  • Updated: Fri, March 05, 2010

• Reported By: Marie — Kamloops British Columbia Canada
Kijiji Winsome Kennels Labradoodles Golden Retrievers Golden Doodles
Roberts point Internet, British Columbia United States of America

Kijiji Winsome Kennels Labradoodles Golden Retrievers Golden Doodles J Steel Rip off Internet, British Columbia

I have to thank the web site for rip off reports, I was checking into purchasing a Golden Retriever and did some searching.

I found Winsome Kennels on Kijij.ca, I was in contact with this so called breeder over a dog, It is a good thing that no money was  involved as of yet and my internal alarm went off.

I looked into the kennel further and put two and two together,it is a puppy mill,did some more digging around, taked vet clinic he deals with and was not happy at the end of the conversation.

I recieved a call from the owner of Winsome Kennels, he was rather rude when I told him that I had done a search on his kennel and was not interested in purchasing a dog from him.

He then told me that it was a bunch of lies, that different breeders were out to tarnish his kennels, I had done some follow up on people that were suppose to have purchased a pup/dog from him, they could not be found!!!!!

I had also taked to a breeder friend of mine, when the name of the kennels were brought up, I was told to stay right away from this so called breeder, so I would like to pass on to others, do alot of searching on kennels,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2010 06:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kijiji-Winsome-Kennels-Labradoodles-Golden-Retrievers-Golden-Doodles/Internet-British-Columbia-/Kijiji-Winsome-Kennels-Labradoodles-Golden-Retrievers-Golden-Doodles-J-Steel-Rip-off-Inte-578479. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kijiji Winsome Kennels Labradoodles Golden Retrievers Golden Doodles