Complaint Review: Killer Motorsports

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: High and Dry with no Christmas Gift — West Creek New Jersey United States of America
Killer Motorsports
2505 Gravel Road Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Killer Motorsports Failed to deliver go karts for Christmas; notified us on 12/20 and won't fully reimburse! Stay away from this unprofessional company! Fort Worth, Texas

Please do not waste your time with this company. I place an order the first week of December for two go karts for Christmas gifts (brothers) and today only one arrives. They are now saying there is nothing they can do - and they won't reimburse me fully because they say dpfor the one they dd actually ship - there are restocking charges! I am without main Christmas presents at this late date, Killer Motir sports offensively offered a 6 month warranty for my trouble (which is standard for these units) and still will not reimburse me fir their mistake. They charged me for the two I ordered but only "keyed in one" to be ordered from Kandi and shipped. Even worse, they tried to blame all if their contractors (Kandi and Road Runner Transportation) first. I am beyond disappointed and urge you to use another vendor. I now have to spend the holiday disputing a charge for Killer Motor Sports' failure to fulfill a simple order placed several weeks ago and am without kids presents. Extremely unprofessional, and their customer service is far from satisfactory - they failed to return my call, cut me off after putting me on hold several times, and refused to take financial responsibility for their own ordering error. Terrible!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Killer-Motorsports/Fort-Worth-Texas-/Killer-Motorsports-Failed-to-deliver-go-karts-for-Christmas-notified-us-on-1220-and-won-985257. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Killer Motorsports