Complaint Review: Kim Flowers John Robert Powers

• Submitted: Sun, November 06, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, November 06, 2011

• Reported By: Katie — Wellington Nevada U.S.A.
Kim Flowers John Robert Powers
2850 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Suite 200 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Kim Flowers John Robert Powers, Kim Flowers John Robert Powers Reno NV SCAM!! Las Vegas, Nevada

To all those affected by the Kim Flowers John Robert Powers in Reno NV scam!! I attended the Kim Flowers JRP Modeling and Acting school in Reno, NV in 2007-2008. To start out with I paid $2900 to those people for modeling and acting classes. Now there were some kids their who paid up to $10,000 for their "Elite" lifetime contracts which enabled them to a lifetime of unlimited classes. I had been going their not even 6 months but everything was going good. I didn't have any problems with the school and it seemed that all was well. Then December 07 came around and we were preparing for the International Modeling and Talent Association competition in Los Angeles. When we got there everything was in disarray. No one knew we were coming, Crystal Ball our Director and Kim Flower showed up 3 hours late for our meeting. As soon as the competitions started I had trouble getting into every single one! I wasn't properly registered and it was a huge hassle! And this was something we paid over $4,000.00 for!!

So after the IMTA and our Christmas and New Years break were through, I headed up to Reno which is about 100 miles from my house which takes us 2 hours to get to, we arrive and the school is closed! The building is completely vacant! There was not one single sign, text message, letter, phone call or email saying anything about the school moving or being closed! So by now I'm darn mad! After all that had happened at the IMTA and now this?!?!?!?! Seriously?! I called the number to JRP and it had been disconnected. I called Crystal Ball and every single one of my teachers. Crystals phone had been disconnected and my teachers knew nothing. I tried calling Kim Flower's office and school in Las Vegas and could not get any body to listen to me. By now I'm thousands of dollars out, my contract been unfulfilled and been ignored!! I want not only my money back but every single person that was affected by that scam to have their money back, justice served and a darn good apology from Kim Flowers herself and every single person even remotely involved in this scam!!!!! Just Google John Robert Powers scam and everything from You Tube to numerous site's with these reports.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2011 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-Flowers-John-Robert-Powers/Las-Vegas-Nevada-/Kim-Flowers-John-Robert-Powers-Kim-Flowers-John-Robert-Powers-Reno-NV-SCAM-Las-Vegas-N-795627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim Flowers John Robert Powers