Complaint Review: kim lee

• Updated: Wed, March 12, 2014

• Reported By: sid — nairobi Alabama
kim lee
Internet Hong Kong

kim lee kimleeteam@gmail.com I met this client at odesk, and she ripped me off $352. Internet

I met this a client at odesk, and she was advertising a longterm article writing job position.I applied for the job and she gave me her email address so that I could contact her for an interview.The interview was conducted via email, and the terms were that I should write $3000+ words daily, of content on given topics.Payment would be $1 per $100 words and the payment schedule would be 2 weeks after starting the job.Of course the job commenced, I did a lot of work for her, mostly artiles on give topics and when payday came, she owed me a total $352.I contacted her about the payment bad she told me to give her 5 more days so that the bank would transfer the money to her paypal account.I was patient for the 5 days and when the scheduled time arrived, she told me to email her my invoive and that`s the last I heard from her.I worked for her from 19th Feb to 7th march 2014.Fellow freelance writers, beware of this person or she will rip you off mercilessly.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/12/2014 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kim-lee/internet/kim-lee-kimleeteamgmailcom-I-met-this-client-at-odesk-and-she-ripped-me-off-352-Inte-1130217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kim lee