Complaint Review: kim murphy/ web design

• Submitted: Tue, April 01, 2014
  • Updated: Tue, April 01, 2014

• Reported By: bethlehem — bethlehem Pennsylvania
kim murphy/ web design
1866 leithsville rd #239 hellertown, Pennsylvania USA

kim murphy/ web design web design, web designz23.com shooting internet.com Big Scam, Avoid using Kim murphy, Designz23.com , shooting internet.com . And beware of signs he uses to advertise in the lehigh valley areas. hellertown Pennsylvania

Kim, contacted me by phone, we set up an appointment. He came to my house. He was dressed very professional in a business suit. I gave him $500.00 down.  The next day he sent me the contract I never signed. He then sent me a web design invoice for the web hosting, web form, content creation costing me another $796.00.  Web hosting 96.00, web form 300.00 and content creation for 400.00.  So now i have sent him 1296.00.

As time went on I would email him content and other items for the web page even found a template I liked and left him know and he sent me something completely different, I also sent him pictures and he would comment the pictures are ok, and i can work with it. Unless you have something brighter or more different lighting or with more of a surroundng.  I never felt  like anything  I sent him was good enough.  Needless  to say i was becoming very fustrated with him.

He did have a  individual contact me to work on the  project and we where making progress I  emailed him  because we had question on the project and 5 day went by and still no reply.  So after many months of this I deciced to terminate his service. I got a call  from him as soon as I terminated his service.  I ask for a full refund he said no you signed a contract which was a lie.  He then email for the balance due . I have since contacted the police. They called him left a message he never called them back.

The police gave me several address. I went to the magistrate to pursue a civil case against him. The constable went to the address to serve him the papers.However no Kim Murphy there.  Beware he uses multiple addresses which makes it  very hard to find him. LEHIGH VALLEY RESIDENTS  please becareful he has advertising signs out that say webdesign at low cost start up fees with this number 610-751-4093  He is  a SCAM. Kim has a F rating with the better business bureau. Has Scam reviews on craiglist and scam adviser.com.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2014 07:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kim-murphy-web-design/hellertown-Pennsylvania-18055/kim-murphy-web-design-web-design-web-designz23com-shooting-internetcom-Big-Scam-Avoi-1135294. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kim murphy/ web design