Complaint Review: kim pease

• Updated: Thu, January 16, 2014

• Reported By: Cindy R — Wichita Falls Texas
kim pease
fayetteville, Arkansas USA

Faces Inc. Kim Pease. I can not attest to what the other reports have to say about Kim Pease, I can only speak about what I have witnessed to personally.. I can say that she has acted unprofessionally and that a lot of the things that I have personally heard her state to other people are in fact a lie. I have heard her make claims to fame that are very unfounded and I have witnessed her talk to people as if they were beneath her.  fayetteville Arkansas

I witnessed her belittle a man in a restaurant and again in a parking lot last night and I witnessed her display extreme acts of rage towards this gentleman. I attempted to make contact with the gentleman to see what the problem was about but was unable to talk with him. I did however talk with a few other people and was outright amazed at what I was told about Kim. She used language that I've never heard another Agent of any kind use towards a client of any kind. Kim stormed across a parking lot and proceeded to get in this gentleman's face and cuss him out and belittle him in front of others, then as she was walking to her car she threatened him.

I've never seen or heard anyone in this Industry confront another person in the unprofessional manner in which I witnessed last night. As I stated before, I can not attest to what others have to say about Kim Pease, but I personally witnessed this with my own eyes and ears. After that I would never have any dealings with her in a professional capacity. Be careful around her, because she has displayed that she can lash out in anger with no provocation and can display a temper tantrum if she doesn't get her way. Use sound judgement when dealing with her or any other people with the same personalty. To yourself be true, and break a leg. all the best and success.....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2014 09:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kim-pease/fayetteville-Arkansas/Faces-Inc-Kim-Pease-I-can-not-attest-to-what-the-other-reports-have-to-say-about-Kim-Pe-1115992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kim pease