Complaint Review: Kim Von Martin

Kim Von Martin, Dao Group, Nakina SCAM ARTIST Las Vegas Nevada

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Information

*Consumer Comment: very bad apple

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: False Information

Beware of doing business with this woman & any of her organizations. She is a stripper & is full of bull. She had a company that provided for the care & well-being of juvenile's that were abandoned, neglected & or abused. She stopped paying rent on her buildings, empolyees, etc. in which the government provided funding for, pocketed the money & when the state found out she was a stripper, they took the kids from her program & she kept the money & never paid her debts to her landlord, IRS, employees, office, etc......She was extremely hard on the kids in her program, who already had a very difficult childhood to date & ran her company like a warden housing inmates, not human beings. I would strongly recommend not doing any business whatsoever with the woman. I am one of the many people she has burned.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/29/2013 12:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kim-Von-Martin/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89139/Kim-Von-Martin-Dao-Group-Nakina-SCAM-ARTIST-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1080026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kim Von Martin

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Information

AUTHOR: Kim Martin - ()

The person who filed these 2 false claims about me is Joseph Dileo who owns a business from LV Restoration, Gianna Holdings, and etc. I find it funny he will not put his true identity on both of these claims. As, I stated in my previous statement, I have proof that I put in $165,000 into my non-profit company. I started a foster care agency because it's something, I believed in. I wanted to help the community. When Dao Group was dissolved this month in Nov. 2013, taxes were filed and no money was owed to IRS, and in business when a company is dissolved everything that is owed is put into the company. Joseph Dileo has an existing company and his character is no well liked here in Vegas. Please question this person why he keeps bringing up Stripper? Maybe because he use to work at every strip club here in Vegas, knew all the prostitutes and brought them to customers, dated numerous amount of women that were strippers. I've met several women he dated that were dancers and not. They all informed me he was a womanizer, abusive physically and mentally. I thought this person was my friend and I tried to help him when he had issues with woman. He can say whatever he wants about me and bash me in the community. I don't care about money! I will always have it and make it because I'm humble. Joseph Dileo told me numerous amount of times if he was a woman he would be a stripper and screw every guy. Jospeh Dileo knows the truth! Joseph Dileo owner of LV Restoration is pissed because I shut down my company and made a decision not to fund it anymore. He was my landlord and I paid him $500 every month even after I shut down my company and he did an illegal act by changing the locks. I had to find other sources to find housing for foster youth. When the last gov't check came in from Department of Junvenile Justice $2,500. I paid Joseph Dileo from Gianna Holdings. My attorney informed me, he was taking advantage of me. After I realized this person was not my friend, I decided to listen to my attorney it's a business transaction, dissolve him because the business Dao Group no longer exist.

I wish Joseph Dileo no harm and I hope his existing company flurish. He can say whatever he wants about me but I will always strive and have money. That's why he is angry! Joseph Dileo has a lot of issues I'm aware of and instead of making claims on the internet to make him feel better by hurting someone. He should work and make money! Joseph Dileo in the past has hurt other business owners when he didn't get his way by slandering their name and having other organization not work with them. He also has personal issues and he hurts people when he doesn't get his way, that is his trait. To seek revenge and hurt people. I feel sorry for you Joseph Dileo but I don't care what you post. I will always make it and be successful. I find what you are doing is laughable and amusing. I know the truth and I'm the one not seeing a therapist, ever for help. You Are! I stated in my other document, I have other organization owners who loved the program, I wrote for my Independent Living Program. I love kids and many Founder who owns, foster care agency can vouche for me. Joseph Dileo is making me a crazy person, who has a history of abuse, I was abusive to youth in my program, and I need to seek out a therapist. All you have to do is call Clark County and everything is public record. There is no documentation from CPS or Department of Family Service or Department of Juvenile Justic that their was abuse in the company. The company was shut down because Clark County did not like the owner of Dao Group being a nude model on the internet in the past. I did not want to fund a company anymore because I foun Clark County to be Hypocrites. Joseph Dileo making false claims and here he is the one seeing a therapist on a regular basis beccause he has issues in his personal and business life. I have never ever seen a therapist in my life. This is the Truth and I only wish Joseph Dileo the best. If he continues his action he is the one that talks about Karma. I'm done with this nonsense.  Everything is public record and I have proof showing this person "Joseph Dileo" has put up false information because he is seeking revenge and he has issues he can talk to his present therapish with.

very bad apple

AUTHOR: KARMACOMING - ()

If you ever come in contact with this woman please be careful.   She is not only a scam artist, but she is a sociopath and will exploit anyone who crosses her path.  She has been involved in the adult entertainment industry for her entire adult life and has no business working with a-risk children.   I know she lost her business do to her shady past and i pray that she is never in a position to prey on the weak again.   My advice to anyone who crosses her path is to run the other way and NEVER give her any money or personal information about yourself......she is a total scam artist with no heart or soul......please beware!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

False Information

AUTHOR: Kim Martin - ()

I am the owner of Dao Group. This company was just dissolved this month in Nov. 2013. I have a profit and loss sheet showing, I invested $165,000 and I am an advocate for foster youth. This company was not shut down because I was a stripper? This company has been open since 2009 when I became non-profit. I had all the contracts from Department of Family Service and Department of Juvenile Justice. I closed the company down in Sept. of 2012. Clark County preaches and tell our young youth they can be anything they set their minds to and overcome their past (criminal backgrounds).

Clark County tells our young youth they can overcome. In my past I was a troubled youth and now  that I'm 42 years old, I tried to make a difference in the community. Youth were removed from my program not because my program, I wrote was not a success. It was because, if you google my name, I was a nude model and that's how I supported myself through school in the 90's. I have other community organization owner that have been around Clark County for years that knew about my program and it's success. I can forward you their number and they will vouche for the company I set up.

I shut down my company because Clark County is run my hypocrites. A few organization care about our foster youth but the rest makes money of them. The person who submitted in this article makes me laugh. The company money was my own personal money that I funded. Since 2009 till the day I decided to close down I have never ever cut out a check for myself. The person who submitted in this false claim and could be sued by my attorney is the landlord Joe Dileo. He owns a construction company here in Vegas. He was upset when I shut down the company.

When I informed him I was closing, what he did was against the law was give me a weeks notice. I had to find housing for my pregnant teens, woman who just had a baby, and my male youth in other organization programs. Their was 8 apartments and he changed the locks while my staff was present and kept all the furnishing and possessions that belonged to the company. My attorney informed me, I should of called the police and this landlord would of been in trouble. I was just distrot that I put my heart, alot of my money into a company, and time away from my 5 year old son to help foster youth in Clark County.

The reason I shut down was not because I'm a stripper, or pocketed money. It was because they would not place anymore youth in my program, Clark County lied and stated I had no contracts with them. I could of sued Clark County but I stepped away. I am one of these foster youth and have overcome hardship and people who told me I couldn't educate myself. I'm 42 years old now and my past being a nude model on the internet affected the company. I have documents showing how much I put in and the money that came in was from Medicaid. Medicaid money was used to paid this asshole landlord, employees, food for the youth, clothing, toiletries, and etc. If you would like to contact me the companies website is still up to help other people who want to help Clark County community and No, I am not charging them for my help.

I was not the role model Clark County wanted as the founder of a non-profit company. That's why I stepped away. All I can say is that I was branded as a stupid model after all these years. I look at the postive note, I made a difference in a few youth life. That is my accomplishment. If you need to contact me you can call me at 702-699-5580 or 877-435-6030.

This false claim is amusing and the person who filed this has major psycho issues.