Complaint Review: kimber manufacturing

• Reported By: Sross2001 — Salt lake Utah
kimber manufacturing
Yonkers, New York USA

kimber manufacturing Long wait for a $110 loss. Yonkers New York

I ordered andere Eclipse pro custom 45. From the company though their accredited master dealer.  It is a year wait for one of their guns which is long but I knew would be worth it. After a year had passed I asked why my gun hadn't shown. Their master dealer told me not to call the company that it would get there when it does.  I did call the company the next month finding out my gun had been shipped.  With this information I confronted their dealer, finding my gun had been sold mistakenly.  I had special ordered that gun and their distributer knew it,  selling it to a higher bidder most likely, charging him for a reduced wait. When I told the manufacturer thisinformation was told I could wait an additional year. Their distributer wanted to charge for new paperwork.  A year later I had to move to arizona their certified master dealer wanted to charge An additional 100 to have been the shipped and the shop shipped to a 50 fee. I contacted the better buisness. Bureau and tried to have my gun shipped to my shop and sold to them at a reduced price because of the 110$ lost at their accredited master dealer, they were rude and didn't care had lost the money or that I had waited almost two years for their 1911 pistol. He offered me the ultimatum of WAIT A FEW MORE MONTHS for my model to be produced and pay FULL PRICE.  When I asked about the money I had lost he inquired if I had enough money for such as pistol in the first place. WOW,  we'll I won't be giving to your company.  I'll be choosing one of the many competition guns offered by companies who value their customers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2013 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kimber-manufacturing-/Yonkers-New-York/kimber-manufacturing-Long-wait-for-a-110-loss-Yonkers-New-York-1061104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kimber manufacturing