Complaint Review: kindra ravenmoon

• Updated: Sat, November 10, 2012

• Reported By: Black crow — Florida United States of America
kindra ravenmoon
montreal, Quebec United States of America

kindra ravenmoon kindra mehta liar,false information, misguiding women of the satanic community montreal, Quebec

*General Comment: Leave Kindra Alone

*Consumer Comment: Truth about Kindra!

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Thanks for the publicity ,bad or good you are getting my name out there .For the record the report about me is false here is the reality :

*General Comment: KINDRA IS NOT A FAKE !

this woman is misleading females with in the satanic community providing false information and is spreading lies to make herself look better...than she actually is..

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 08:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kindra-ravenmoon/montreal-Quebec-/kindra-ravenmoon-kindra-mehta-liarfalse-information-misguiding-women-of-the-satanic-com-960270. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kindra ravenmoon

#1 General Comment

Leave Kindra Alone

AUTHOR: Ian - (United Kingdom)

Kindra Ravenmoon/Mehta is an incredibly talented woman. Among her talents she has been a rock music journalist, an alternative model and has appeared in a number of independent horror films as well as being an expert on various occult subjects.

She has also written a book (Natural Satanic Witchcraft) which I have bought and read. I have researched a majority of its contents and compared them to other sources on the same subjects and have found that she is not misleading in any way. The book itself has an introduction by Michael W. Ford (A leading authority in the Occult ) who has nothing but praise for her work.

To my knowledge she has never been a stripper or a dancer. Some of her photographs from various modelling shoots may have been a bit risqu but that does not make her a 'Stripper,' it makes her an artistic, creative, highly intelligent woman who should not be subject to something which is nothing more that a media witch hunt (ironically!) born out of jealousy.
Of course, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if writing disparaging comments on the internet about successful women is the only way some people can get over their jealousy, then let them go for it. If they go too far, there are plenty of people in the legal business who would be more than happy to make them look like bigger fools than they are already.

Truth about Kindra!

AUTHOR: CountessZtrange - (United States of America)

Kindra Mehta(Ravenmoon) is not a liar nor fake. She is a well known dark arts model, actress, and occult author. I own all of the books Kindra has published. This woman dedicates her life to her spirituality and helping guide others through their journey. Natural Satanic Witchcraft is one of the best left hand path books ever written. Kindra did an astonishing job putting this together. She answers many questions that most yearn to learn and things with the best and full knowledge!

The fact that whom ever filed this report is trying to use her modeling career to label her as stripper who is misleading Satanic women is absurd! All of Kindra's photos are done tastefully especially her erotic photos! The fact that you would try to use an erotic photoshoot against her is truly bizarre.

Kindra is a great inspiration for all of us. She is a leader not only for Satanic women, but for all of us. She should be highly respected. This woman is the real deal and she knows her shit. There are so many on the net who make up this internet Satanic personals, but do not live a Satanic life in every day life. Kindra is not one them.

I am an alternative/occult model and a Traditional Satanist with many years of experience. I am a long term fan of Kindra and she has been one of the greatest inspirations in my career as well my path. Kindra has helped guide me throughout my journey over the years and I am forever grateful for her and will always honor in her name!
Amber Woods (Countess Ztrange)

#3 REBUTTAL Individual responds

AUTHOR: Kindra Ravenmoon - (Canada)

I am Kindra Mehta but only am known this way on facebook . My public name is Kindra Ravenmoon and I am a world known published Dark Arts Model and Writer-Occult Author ,am also an indie-horror film actress and a spiritual counselor  but these are just a few of my many masks.

The person who filed this report had done so using a false name therefore they obviously have something to hide. I do know that this person is but one of a small group of haters who are very jealous of my published works on Satanism both in print and online. For the record I am not a stripper as they so put my job title haha very funny children .
I guess the one who filed this reported used a fake name so that I could not hunt them down and sue them for illegally making false accusations towards my title and name also for publicly blackening my name or trying to and making false accusations having no proof to back them up.

I do know that this report is a lash out on me for I did expose as false satanic group on this facebook page of mine they are linking and why post a link to my model website to try to prove that I am a phony is behind comprehension ????

I do say to the one who has filed the report against me -Thank You for advertising my Dark Art Model works and from there people can go to my links page and link onto my Under La Lune Noire website where my occult/satanic works are (some of them) and the ad for my most recently published book NATURAL SATANIC WITCHCRAFT .
 By trying to falsely expose me as being misleading you are actually sending people to my works so that they can go and check me out for themselves and see who I really am and what I am teaching to open minded spiritual satanists and see that I am misleading nobody especially not satanic woman ,not like yourself who did put down and belittle the satanic women on my facebook page which gotten you blocked from it for good ..

If you do not stop to try to falsely blaspheme my name I will expose yours and your pseudo satanic church and how you have nothing better to do than speak ill about myself and Michael Ford .

I am Kindra Ravenmoon -Google Rocks so look me up and enjoy !

By Kindra Mehta / Kindra Ravenmoon (:

#4 General Comment

KINDRA IS NOT A FAKE !

AUTHOR: Robert Crow - (Canada)

Ms.Kindra Mehta (a.k.a. Kindra Ravenmoon),Is a professional dark arts model,indie horror film actress and an occult author(not a dancer), who's works as a writer and as a model have been and are published worldwide.
Kindra helps many people both inside and outside from satanism . Kindra is a high priestess of known occultist Michael W Ford's The Order Of Phosphorus and she teaches many subjects within the occult sciences. The person who has filed this false report on Ms.Kindra Mehta (Ravenmoon),is part of a small group of pseudo satanists who are very jealious of the works of Kindra's friend Michael W.Ford and are now lashing out at Kindra for her confronting them on facebook. The one who has filed this report against Kindra actually had spoken ill towards the satanic woman on Kindra's facebook page.
The one who had filed this false report knows nothing of Kindra Ravenmoon for he had filed her as being a dancer/stripper which I know for a fact that she is not . The fact that this report is using Kindra's real last name as Mehta as per her private facebook page shows that this is a result of that facebook backlash from those pseudo satanists whom are angry that Kindra had called them out and had exposed their frauds to the public eye.

Kindra Ravenmoon (Kindra Mehta),teaches women that they are powerful and that they need not fall into media stereo type of beauty. She empowers all females and especially satanic females and shows a new light of truth on the spirituality of satanism that is meant for all Satanists.

This facebook page is Kindra's personal page but if you do a facebook search under her public name Kindra Ravenmoon you will find her public figure page and if you wish to know more of this True Satanic Intelligent Beauty visit her websites and her links posted there in .

Model site : http://www.satanicqueen.webs.com/
Occult/Satanic site : http://www.orthodoxsatanism.webs.com/

Kindra Ravenmoon is a true Satanist and an Occultist and A Witch ! She is a spiritual counselor as well . She has over 20 years experience and her goal to show truth and open the minds of Satanists. She does not mislead anyone but rather guides them to find their own path and truth for themselves. Like stated people are jealous and the one who filed this false and childish report has no proof to back it up instead they post a link to Kindra's model site how bizarre is that ?

Judge for yourself as you get to learn who she really is .

Remember that all successful people has a ton of jealous people who try to bring down their name and the report made against Kindra Mehta ( Kindra Ravenmoon) is one of these cases .It is pathetic that one would use a serious site such as this for their pettiness.

I am a member of The Order of Phosphorus and a long time fan of Kindra Ravenmoon whom I have met several times in person as well as online and trust me this Lady is a real leader and has a true heart and strong intention to aide Satanic women and Spiritual Satanists worldwide
Hail Kindra Ravenmoon !