Complaint Review: King Linen

• Updated: Wed, April 02, 2014

• Reported By: Ken — Anniston Alabama
King Linen
11027 Jasmine Street Fontana, California USA

King Linen Huge rip-off. I bought a set of sheets. After I washed them, they shrank and would not fit the bed. Fontana California

I pruchased a set of Blue Cotton 450 thread count sheets for a king size bed, supposedly 100% cotton. I washed them in cold water as instructed and when I put them on the bed, the fitted sheet would not go on the mattress and when I tried to pull it down, a hole tore in it. When I called the customer service department, I was told that I would have to email a picture of the hole and then I looked on the web site and saw that because I had washed them, I would not be able to return them.  This is a terrible rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2014 05:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Linen/Fontana-California-36207/King-Linen-Huge-rip-off-I-bought-a-set-of-sheets-After-I-washed-them-they-shrank-and-w-1135797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Linen