Complaint Review: king linen

• Submitted: Mon, January 28, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: wendy.rotante@yahoo.com — stamford Connecticut U.S.A.
king linen

king linen Horrible Quality Bedding..It fell apart just hanging out on my bed terrible product...customer service said send it back but will not give me areturn postage Internet

I bought a king size comforter set.. I took it out and it was pretty..ok that is it.. It started falling apart and has strings hanging and omg  .. I called customer service and they told me that I would have to pay for the postage to send it back no way....and now I have to find a box that it fits in..not worth it and they know that..there are strings all over it..on wash and it will be done..

Wendy

westport, ct

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/28/2013 12:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/king-linen/internet/king-linen-Horrible-Quality-BeddingIt-fell-apart-just-hanging-out-on-my-bed-terrible-pr-1004817. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on king linen