Complaint Review: King of Carz

• Updated: Mon, March 10, 2014

• Reported By: Wadell — Johnstown Pennsylvania
King of Carz
809 Wood Street Johnstown, Pennsylvania USA

King of Carz ,Troy (Certified Mechanic of the facsility) King of Carz, Engine replacement job Johnstown Pennsylvania

I am extremely dissatisfied with the service I recieved from King of Carz, especially Troy, their certified mechanic.

I took my truck there to have an engine put in. On Feb 14, 2014 my Ford Expedition engine was supposed to start being worked on that day and completed in 3 days. After 3 days passed I went to check on my truck to find out the work wasn't completed yet.

To make a long story short I got my truck back two weeks later and we test-drove the truck together. He said there was a pipe need to be replaced and Troy said he would fix it next day so show up at the shop next day.

While I had the truck it started to run funny and senser light came on. I called and told Troy that and he said he'll take a look at it. I went numerous times to the shop where he would not be there after he promised me to meet up there 5 to 6 times.

I paid him $1,100 to replace my engine and the same thing that was wrong with it is the same problem now.

Four and Seven is missing. I have also asked several times for the paperwork for the engine that supposed to have warrenty on so I can exchange the engine. He avoids to show up with the paperwork to meet me.

It is now March 10, 2014 and he started to say that I threatened him with my text message, which all I said in it was "I'm not the one to be be messed with", meaning I will sue him. I never threatened with bodily harm.

All I needed was my truck fixed and after the 6th time with promises and lies to buy time and now trying not ot answer my phone calls or his managers' calls.

I repeatedly assured him if he can do the work within the time he promised and each time was YES with actual date.

We are ripped off, $1,100 short with still messed up car.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2014 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-of-Carz/Johnstown-Pennsylvania-15902/King-of-Carz-Troy-Certified-Mechanic-of-the-facsility-King-of-Carz-Engine-replacement-1129666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King of Carz