• Report: #819209

• Reported By: Annie from Australia — Greenwith Internet Australia
King of Swords
Internet, Georgia United States of America

King of Swords King of Ponds Happy with Service Internet, Georgia

I just wanted to comment on this site about King of Swords.  Everyone seems to have had bad experiences.  I ordered from KoS end November 2011 and had email communication with Scott prior to placing my order, but  after placing my order heard nothing for a few weeks.  Feeling nervous I emailed KoS, heard nothing started to google and found lots of bad reviews which made me feel stressed about having been scammed.  I received an email from KoS to say my items would be shipped by the end of the week, and then received email updates as the order status changed.  Today I picked up my items from the post office (7/1/12).  All items were in the package, exactly as ordered.  So I seem to be lucky because I have received exactly what I ordered, admittedly a couple weeks later than I had hoped for (was supposed to be a christmas present for my son).  KoS PROVIDED GOOD SERVICE TO ME.  And no, I do not know Scott, and I live in Australia so I am not located close to KoS.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/06/2012 10:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-of-Swords/Internet-Georgia-/King-of-Swords-King-of-Ponds-Happy-with-Service-Internet-Georgia-819209. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King of Swords