Complaint Review: King Of Swords

• Reported By: Nona — Cheyenne Wyoming United States of America
King Of Swords
Internet, Georgia United States of America

King Of Swords when I canceled, I can't get my money back Internet, Georgia

Ordered a cane from KOS in Sept "09" I need it to help me walk due to  two back surgeries. I wanted the sword for protection also. Three weeks went by and I sent an e-mail. They told me it was held up in customes. Four weeks later another e-mail. Still held up. Wasn't going to cancel at first but I needed a cane. I canceled on Nov.3 "09" they said they would return by money 'as soon as possible' That was two weeks ago. No money, no cane. I am on disablity and I need that money back. I feel they have ripped me off. Never gave it a thought to look them up for faurd. Learned my lesson the hard way.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/13/2009 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Of-Swords/Internet-Georgia-/King-Of-Swords-when-I-canceled-I-cant-get-my-money-back-Internet-Georgia-523425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Of Swords