Complaint Review: King Ryan Events

• Updated: Sun, July 17, 2011

• Reported By: carpetagent — Los Angeles California United States of America
King Ryan Events
Hollywood, California United States of America

King Ryan Events Ryan King He entered to my private office without permission, and afterwards my camcorder, camera, and memory chips were gone Hollywood, California

*Consumer Comment: This is the latest (alleged) scam by "King Ryan."

*Consumer Comment: I LIVE IN VAN NUYS

Do not fooled by his CHARM. Ryan King had been my customer for a while and I kind of trusted him. He buys red carpet for his event from me, and I always gave him discounts. On April 26, 2011 when I was unloading the carpet from the container outside for him, he was talking on his cellphone and walked into my private office. I thought he made a mistake since he was on the phone distracted, but the main entrance was wide open right next to it. He came out of my office within a minute but few minutes later he was on the phone again (at least pretending) and walked into my office again. I was in the middle of the work so it took me about 2 minutes to turn off the fork lift and go to see what is going on. Unfortunately he had gone to his car through the other door from the office. It was a windy day and all my checks the documents were flying around on the parking lot. They were always kept in my cabinet, the doors closed. Third time when he tried to go to my office, I stopped him. Three days later, I wanted to use my camcorder and everything was gone from the my cabinet inside the office. I backtracked all the records, and he is the only one who entered in my office within that week. I called him and told him that I needed the only memory cards, and he can keep the camcorder and camera because the my family birthdays, work videos were recorded in those memory cards, and worth more than camcorder and camera. He denied by saying "check your security cameras", which he knows there aren't any. I went to Van Nuys police department and reported the incident.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2011 12:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/King-Ryan-Events/Hollywood-California-/King-Ryan-Events-Ryan-King-He-entered-to-my-private-office-without-permission-and-afterwa-754141. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on King Ryan Events

This is the latest (alleged) scam by "King Ryan."

AUTHOR: Courtney M - ()

Fame & Philanthropy Oscar Night Gala 2014.  It's being promoted disingenuously and is ALSO leveraged on future ticket sales. hollywoodreporter.com/news/james-cameron-charlize-theron-bill-677173#comments

I LIVE IN VAN NUYS

AUTHOR: zb420 - (United States of America)

Scum like that need to be exposed.
Post his phone number and his address.

Karma is a b***h!