Complaint Review: kings Benz

• Updated: Thu, February 27, 2014

• Reported By: shanavia — Twinsburg Ohio
kings Benz
1210 Brittain Rd Akron, Ohio USA

kings Benz Sold me a car that broke down 3 days later. kings Benz won't do anything about it. Akron Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Going through it with them too!

I bought a car Friday the 14th, picked it up Saturday the 15, it broke down Monday the 17th on the side of the road. I went back to get my car, the police had it towed. So I paid to get it out. since the 19 king Benz have been giving me the run around about coming to fix my car. It is now the 27th and king Benz still have not came to get my car. I call king Benz they tell me no one is there to help me. King Benz has done nothing at all to help me solve this situation. What can I do?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2014 03:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kings-Benz/Akron-Ohio-44305/kings-Benz-Sold-me-a-car-that-broke-down-3-days-later-kings-Benz-wont-do-anything-about-1126904. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kings Benz

Going through it with them too!

AUTHOR: D Evans - (USA)

My girl purchased a car from them last month and Rocky said if there were any problems with it to bring it back in and they would fix it or put her in another vehicle. When she got the vehicle back to Wooster she took it to two local car repair shops to discover that the vehicle is not safe to drive. King Benz (Rocky) told her to bring the car in and they would take care of it. They had her car for 11 days. She took the paperwork with the reasons it was unsafe to drive and Rocky said he would have it taken care of. Well we have the car back, I dropped it off at the shop today and they looked it over and said that nothing has been done to the vehicle what so ever. It even looks like the tires have been switched. What kind of business is this? Anyway, we filed a compliant with the better business bureau. If nothing happens there the news, and lawyers will be involved. Good luck, file a complaint. These people are UN professional. Rocky even.admitted that they get these cars drive them to see if they "feel or hear" anything wrong and then sell them. They don't even do full inspections. One day someone may lose their life behind.these crooks.