Complaint Review: Kingsborough Community College

• Updated: Tue, November 05, 2013

• Reported By: Kingsborough Community College Student — Brooklyn New York
Kingsborough Community College
2001 Oriental Blvd Brooklyn, New York USA

Kingsborough Community College Financial Aide Fraud, Negative Environment for learning and Extremely low graduation rate. Brooklyn New York

Most of Kingsborough Community College Instructors are unqualified to teach and do not have interest in teaching. The reason they come to Kingsborough Community College is because they could not make it in the real world. These instructors are really not interested in student's success nor do they care if students graduate or not. Instructors at Kingsborough look at their students as criminals and always have a suspicion the students are up to something. There are plenty of students in Kingsborough who really want to study but the negative environment induced by Instructors is unbearable for learning. In fact Kingsborough Community College has 38,000 students attending and only 120 a year graduate; that is .135 %. Imagine all this financial aid money going to instructors that do not produce graduates. That is a Financial Aid Fraude. In my case I was a Computer Sciences major and I attended Kingsborough Community College for 6 years before realizing that the College failed me but now I have a 1. [continued below]....

.....6 GPA and have 56 credits and I cannot transfer to any other college because in order to transfer a student needs to have a minimum of 2.0 GPA. I did not get much support from advisement at Kingsborough and I really had no one to turn to for help. I graduated High School with 81 Average but I did not know much about Colleges and I did not plan to attend one. But last semester I decided to go to College and I applied to Kingsborough Commnity College and I made the biggest mistake of my life and now there is nothing I can do to fix this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 05:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kingsborough-Community-College/Brooklyn-New-York-11235/Kingsborough-Community-College-Financial-Aide-Fraud-Negative-Environment-for-learning-an-1097003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kingsborough Community College