Complaint Review: kinney oil jeremy kinney

• Submitted: Sat, March 20, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, September 06, 2010

• Reported By: anonymous — sabetha Kansas United States of America
kinney oil jeremy kinney
denver colorado sabetha, Kansas United States of America

kinney oil jeremy kinney jeremy kinney kinney oil extortion, non payment, sabetha , Kansas

*Consumer Comment: unique insight

*Consumer Comment: Kinney oil Jeremy Kinney

worked for this company for almost 4 months. he didnt pay the bills he owed and extorted the company i work for to accept less than 1/4 the money he owed or he wouldnt pay anything. he is not bankrupt nor does he have any money problems, he simply is a deadbeat

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2010 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kinney-oil-jeremy-kinney/sabetha-Kansas-/kinney-oil-jeremy-kinney-jeremy-kinney-kinney-oil-extortion-non-payment-sabetha-Kansa-583325. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kinney oil jeremy kinney

unique insight

AUTHOR: scott - (United States of America)

i found this website by mistake while searching for information on work that was done on my property last winter. i think i am in a unique position here because i am a lease holder for kinney oil, this work was performed on my land, i know the lease man that kinney oil sent out to talk to the farmers, and i also am very good friends with a person that contracted their services last winter to help with this work.

i can say that i will never lease to kinney oil in the future with any of my property for several reasons, the main reason being that the man they sent out to talk to me about a crew working on my land was at best a shady character. i got the distinct feeling from him at the end of the winter he wanted to over charge for damages done on my property for a percentage when the payment arrived. he never came out directly and said this but he was alluding to something of this nature.

let me put this all in perspective to other readers, since that information seems to be missing in previous reports. i have lived in sabetha for almost 40 years; this winter was the worst winter we have ever seen. we had so much snow that the county even ran out of money to snowplow major roads, emergency routes and school routes. we have never seen weather like this in the years i can remember living here.

the crew that worked on my property was very professional, they talked with me on several occasions and even invited me and my family to come to their trucks and see what they were doing and how things worked. i never did go see them, but it was nice to see them willing to show a simple farmer what it all meant. they contacted me every time the were on my land to let me know what they were doing, the men that were out before the crew arrived talked to me as well and asked about information on the property, where my water wells were etc. they seemed to genuinely care about the work they were doing and trying to make sure they didn't damage any of my water wells or water lines.

i actually felt sorry for this group of guys since they were working in such horrible conditions. i watched them for about an hour 1 day from the house digging in 12 foot snow banks trying to get some of their equipment, as i watched the job progress this became a common sight. they even brought a cat in to help them dig up their stuff, this should tell you how bad the weather was. i did have 1 minor problem when the crew was working on my land. the cat they had working which is a farmer from sabetha and a man i know very well, hit one of my fence posts and broke it over. the cat operator called me right away as well as the crew foreman, i did have cows in the field where this happened so they were concerned about loose cattle. we had to wire the gate shut that evening, but the next day they had it repaired with a new gate and post.

the cat operator a close friend told me about how kinney and there lease man made this crew pay for some cat time removing equipment from the fields. that crew did pay him out of their pocket, but he told me that they had a meeting with kinneys lease man and the crew; lease man was trying to get out of paying for any of the work they had done and even tried to say that the work was not performed on kinneys leases. when they proved him wrong and showed him the proof he got upset and left the meeting.

i could go on and on about what happened the last winter, but all in all i see kinney and the people they put out representing them as the problem. not the crews that did the actual work, but the people they sent out to talk to the farmers. i wont, and i know several others that wont re lease to kinney because of this. if the man they send out is shady what does that say for the company itself. i cant say what other people should do, but if your dealing with kinney or any of the people they send out to talk to the landowners you should be careful.

as for the original post on kinney about a deadbeat customer, i cant say if this happened or not, certainly the rumors i hear support this claim, from talking to my friends and other landowners and having dealt with kinney's shady lease man it wouldnt surprise me at all if this is true. i do hope that it isnt true since we all watched those men in the field work themselves to death and they should be paid for that.

Kinney oil Jeremy Kinney

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

I find it hard to believe that there is such an uninformed, unaware and misguided employee that would have such an unprofessional attitude on reporting these untruths.
I have lived in the Nemaha County area for some time and I am shocked to have read such a rediculous statement. Mr. Kinney pays his bills immediately upon receipt. Note: I have never known him or any other oil company to pay for something that is not legitimate or accounted for. For an employee from whichever company is was, that feels Mr. Kinney has extorted money is an idiot. Your company was paid for the work they did and they know there are no more money's owing. It is quite obvious that your DEADBEAT managers manage their finances like they do their field operations and I recommend you look for another job before you end up waiting on paychecks for work you did 6 months ago.
The fact that you were right in your statement of Mr. Kinney not being bankrupt and does not have money problems makes me wonder how you as I would expect to be a near normal human being could relate that to being a deadbeat. In your case I recommend you stick to the old saying of it is better to keep your mouth shut and let people think you are stupid then it is to open it and prove it.
Please seek professional help immediately, as the rest of the world is trying get rid of your gene pool. If you have a change of heart, can you make sure your company pays their bills in Nemaha County as they owe a lot of money. Maybe pretty close to bankruptcy? what do you think?
Anonymous