Complaint Review: Kirk Cullimore

• Reported By: r-2013 — Bountiful Utah
Kirk Cullimore
644 E Union Square, Sandy Ut 84070 Sandy , Utah USA

Kirk Cullimore Unlawfully collecting garnishment Sandy Utah

I requested information from an apartment complex for a past debt, was told to contact Cullimore, Contacted cullimore on December 6th to find out dates, lease arrangements, and now Cullimore has been dragging their feet to provide proof that the apartment wasn't actually rented out prior to collection on not only myself but my former roommate in the amout opf $2400 as of now. With another $3500 wanting to be collected. All I have asked for are dates when the apartment was rented after we had moved out of the complex, I requested a lease ledger as a breakdown for the charges that were due and a security deposit detail that was in the amount of $849. All of which was with held due to the management company AMC (Apartment Management Consultants)

All I am looking for is to have the information to see. They have told me on numerous accounts that they have tried to send it. I have verified my email address each and everytime, checked my junk/spam inboxes and there has been nothing sent. I further inqired about the topic and the receptionist quoted "It can take two week for the email to be sent. When I had contacted them originally they said they could do nothing about it and I was out of luck and to just pay the amount. There was nothing that could be done. I have not received any paperwork from the apartment complex, the management company, or the collection law firm. I requested the address and it was a bogus address that I'm never lived at.

Ryan N

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2013 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirk-Cullimore/Sandy-Utah-84070/Kirk-Cullimore-Unlawfully-collecting-garnishment-Sandy-Utah-1108419. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirk Cullimore