Complaint Review: Kirsten Hart, Kevin Tudeau, Nouveau Tech Society, A Secret Society Of Some Of The World's Most Power

• Submitted: Thu, July 17, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 17, 2008

• Reported By:Simi Valley California
Invitation Processing, P. O. Box 6304, Dover, Delaware U.S.A.

Kirsten Hart, Kevin Tudeau, Nouveau Tech Society, A Secret Society Of Some Of The World's Most Famous With Suffering Disabilities Of MS, I don't NEED AGGRAVATION from Lies and Con Artists I'm Glad I Researched Kirsten Hart's Background! Dover Delaware

I received the same letter, claiming that it "is a personal letter just to you. Notice: this is not a mass mailing; this letter came to you by first class mail,..." This secret association has supposedly analyzed my profile. To my knowledge, the only intimate profile that exists About me, is the one I will have to answer to after I leave this Earth!

What seriously frightens me is that these people have too much of my personal information! I'm not sure how much more they know, nor do I know how vindictive they are if I talk too much or if I don't cooperate. These are powerful people and have dug themselves in deeply. I chose to make a report to the US Post office, knowing it is a Federal Felony to do this kind of fraudulent solicitation. There was a note that read: the more complaints about a single nature, the more likely the Postal Investigators will pursue the complaints! This is due to the numerous complaints they receive daily.

I personally am frightened because I am at home alone so very much. I am disabled, retired (on a fixed income), and people like this can be dangerous. They could hurt me physically or financially! I am asking any of you that have experienced this, to do the same,(Report to the Postal Inspectors), even if you haven't sent for the free package or payed for this rip-off. I didn't send for it, but I briefly described my dilemma to the Postal Inspectors. I do hope they pursue these people. I will keep trying!

Ron
Simi Valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 04:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kirsten-Hart-Kevin-Tudeau-Nouveau-Tech-Society-A-Secret-Society-Of-Some-Of-The-Worlds-Most-Power/Dover-Delaware-19905-6304/Kirsten-Hart-Kevin-Tudeau-Nouveau-Tech-Society-A-Secret-Society-Of-Some-Of-The-Worlds-352215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kirsten Hart, Kevin Tudeau, Nouveau Tech Society, A Secret Society Of Some Of The World's Most Power