Complaint Review: Kitchen Advance

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: lukemoby — Georgia United States of America
Kitchen Advance
Internet, Arizona United States of America

Kitchen Advance Gourmet Cooking Online Received Items I did not Order Internet, Arizona

I ordered a $3.95 cookbook from gourmetcookingonline.com.  The e-mail confirmation I received from them gave no details as to what I ordered or paid, etc., but I thought nothing of it at the time.

I received, from Kitchen Advance, the cookbook, along with two items I didn't order, and was charged $24.85, and the charge appeared on my account as Kavi Kavi in California.  There was no packing slip or invoice included with my order, and there were no return instructions.  A thank you note in the package suggested I could find "details on the terms and conditions of your purchase" at kitchenadvance.com.  Absolutely nothing there!  I called the 888 number listed in the thank you note, received return instructions, but when I asked for a copy of my invoice/order, I was disconnected.

In checking my debit card to find out how much I was charged, I found the Kavi Kavi charge, called them, was disconnected twice, before I finally got to someone who confirmed they were affiliated with Gourmet Cooking Online.  I now have to return these unordered items at my expense and hope I someday get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 11:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kitchen-Advance/Internet-Arizona-/Kitchen-Advance-Gourmet-Cooking-Online-Received-Items-I-did-not-Order-Internet-Arizona-887579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kitchen Advance