Complaint Review: kitchen

• Submitted: Wed, January 22, 2014
  • Updated: Wed, January 22, 2014

• Reported By: sushibob — hollywwod Florida
1024 ocean drive miami beach, Florida USA

kitchen charged me for two drinks which was supposed to be 2v1 and charged twiced miami beach Florida

They pulled my friend and I in by advertising us 2 for one drink.  When we got our bill the waiter charged us for two drinks and a side dish.  I asked the waiter why are you charging me for two drinks and he told me "when you finsh one we will give you another one".  We paid two drinks for 90 dollars and tuna dish for descent price of around $16.  That's a lot for two drinks!!  My friend and I decided to split the bill.   We gave the waiter two credit cards from each of us.  He returned and said mine was declined and he charged my friend the entire bill without our consent.   When I got home he charged me 146 dollars and my friend $136. The total bill should of been 130 included with the tip (fraud). I called my bank, they cancelled the transaction and refunded my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2014 08:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kitchen/miami-beach-Florida-33139/kitchen-charged-me-for-two-drinks-which-was-supposed-to-be-2v1-and-charged-twiced-miami-b-1117782. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kitchen