Complaint Review: Kitson boards LLC

• Updated: Tue, August 27, 2013

• Reported By: Jack carter — California
Kitson boards LLC
9640 Tilley rd Olympia, Washington USA

Kitson boards LLC Never shipped product, lied, had a hard time getting refund, took 3 months and a pay pal dispute Olympia Washington

Ordered a SUP on 05/17/2013. Was told by mike Kitson I would have it within 4 weeks. Everyone I talked to gave me a different story. By August I asked for a refund. Mike Kitson lied about that too stringing me along for another 2 weeks. Finally I opened up a pay pal dispute and got my money back.

I noticed they are spamming my areas Craigslist. I would avoid this company at all costs. It's been over 3 months, I finally got my money back but it ruined my wife's birthday and our summer.

Mike Kitsons cell phone number is 360-688-3188

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2013 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kitson-boards-LLC/Olympia-Washington-98512/Kitson-boards-LLC-Never-shipped-product-lied-had-a-hard-time-getting-refund-took-3-mon-1079110. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kitson boards LLC