Complaint Review: kittensforadoption.us

• Submitted: Sat, April 27, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: donna — winston salem North Carolina
kittensforadoption.us

kittensforadoption.us free kittens for adoption Internet

I saw an ad on their website. I entered NC and Alamance Co came up; there were several amazing "free kitten" ads... all had papers, shots and microchips and were Ragdolls, Persians but I have wanted a Birman and there it was "3 Birman kittens! I replied by email and the person texted me and said the kittens were in TX and I had to send them $200. for transportation. I should have known all these "free", EXPENSIVE breed ads were not true.  I asked them to call me and was told they couldn't because they were not at home.  The text had "madonadiva" on it??  I suspect the entire website, not just these ads.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kittensforadoptionus/internet/kittensforadoptionus-free-kittens-for-adoption-Internet-1046716. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kittensforadoption.us