Complaint Review: kixeye

• Submitted: Sat, December 15, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 15, 2012

• Reported By: TUGA — madeira Portugal
433 California St 11th Floor San Francisco, CA 94 San Francisco, California United States of America

kixeye suspended me for no reason at all San Francisco, California

A few days ago kixeye suspended me from war commander right after i spend some money on the event.

i have been sending emails to kixeye suport, asking them when did i cheat  and for them to show me prove of me cheating all kixeye had to say in this matter was.

we have prove of you cheating and we are not able to reveal how we detect cheating. the people who develop these cheats know how our security works and how to avoid it.
i did not ask them how the system works i ask them when did i cheat and to show me prove of me cheating, send them another email and what i got that time was thisas previously stated,we will not be reopening this account.we must consider this matter closed and will no longer be able to respond to support tickets about this account....

i  have spend a few hundred dollars on the game i ask them i wanna my money back since i was suspended for something that they can not prove i did. [continued below]....
.......and they will not prove because i never cheated....all i want is my account back or my money back since they suspended me for no reason and no explanation...can t be taking people money like that

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kixeye/San-Francisco-California-CA-94104/kixeye-suspended-me-for-no-reason-at-all-San-Francisco-California-982509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kixeye