Complaint Review: kixeye

• Submitted: Sun, December 16, 2012
  • Updated: Sun, December 16, 2012

• Reported By: juma — nablus Internet Palestinian Territories
San Francisco.California Internet United States of America

kixeye kixyey you suspended me with no reason please accopt my report and back my account this game is the best and still the best Internet

How are you?
Rule kixeye:
I was playing clean and I'm a high level and play the game properly and good and strong.
It's the best game I've seen in my life.
But my account was hacked by people because they have their eyes and have a game of cheat and two weeks ago I ban my account and I did not play with cheat and who hacked are played by cheat.
I hope that you will be re my account , it better and better for the game, I've seen in my life
And will remain the best
Please reply quickly

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/16/2012 11:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kixeye/internet/kixeye-kixyey-you-suspended-me-with-no-reason-please-accopt-my-report-and-back-my-account-982851. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kixeye