Complaint Review: Kixeye

• Reported By: bonecollector — San Diego California
Kixeye
2137 Adams Ave San Diego, California USA

Kixeye Banned and accused of cheating San Francisco California

*Author of original report: ethical activity

*Consumer Comment: I agree: Kixeye found a way to make money: steal them

*General Comment: Its a game...

KIXEYE Support
To Me

Mar 17 at 6:12 PM
Thank you for contacting KIXEYE customer support! This is an automated response. Your ticket number is KIX_SPT_0001908627 - please use it when you reference this issue, and the easiest way to do that is to leave the Subject: line of your message alone, and our automated system will associate your reply with the ticket in our system.

If you are reading this email, that means we have received your ticket and have your email address and report.. Please be patient, we will reply as quickly as we can. We hate waiting for email replies as much as you do, but we also try to give meaningful answers to all our inquiries, which takes a bit of time.

If you need to update your ticket with additional information, please just reply to this email - we ask that you do not submit additional support tickets about the same issue, as that just slows things down for everyone.

Original Message:

2014-03-17 18:12:13 PDT - (Customer Description)
was attacked in sector 369 by a hostile Clan by name of Mad Army... the sector clan leader Mad Army BY name of England (36)defined that he and his clan would make up complaints about my account to have me banned cause i would not join or cooperate with what they say to do. they have talked of making up photo shopped snapshots and to include changing chat box text. they have also sworn that they have a connection working within Kixeye to oversee and push forward false claims on their behalf. so banning me on false allegations supports a new way for cheaters who are taking advantage of kixeye by allowing false reports. if you can please reactivate my account to another sector im just an old timer trying to play the game and pass my time. i would like you to please suspend those who made any allegation ticket against me because that is absolutely wrong, and i believe corrupts the integrity of the reporting system. in my game ACTIVTY chat history yesterday i asked this question to kixey
e a day before i am banned because of the threats they made against me to have me falsely accused (i made this as a note) that these threats were occurring the day before. really bummed about this its not right and worked years to earn and get the stuff i used to play with. never cheat never used a code or what ever it is im being accused of doing. other than defending my base from a sector of bullys who stoop so low they made a false claim. thank you for your time and i hope to look forward to playing again with my account being reactivated

KIXEYESUPPORT - 04d6c0dc4485096cb5 - KIX_SPT_0001908627

KIXEYE Support
To Me

Mar 18 at 8:34 AM
Hello Commander,
We have permanently banned this account due to breaking our Terms of Service, http://corp.kixeye.com/legal.html. We will not share the details of what we caught the account doing or how we detect cheating, for security reasons. You are responsible for your own account, and even if you chose to share your account information, this account will remain closed.This ban is permanent and our decision is final. We will not respond to further support requests regarding this account.

Thanks,
T.J.

History:

KIXEYESUPPORT - 04d6c0dc4485096cb5 - KIX_SPT_0001908627

Ref:KIXEYESUPPORT_5369310

dont know much about computers to do the stuff they are accusing me of doing, they also dont give you an opportunity to defend your position. my family and friends are all about to stop playing cause my ban from playing doesnt make sense for them to play anymore, we use to have dinner with friends that all played and worked together at our house. note that the company has had a history of hackers and spammers that i noticed have been able to disripte my game play and may have caused me to be falsely accused.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kixeye/San-Diego-California-92116/Kixeye-Banned-and-accused-of-cheating-San-Francisco-California-1131811. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kixeye

ethical activity

AUTHOR: bonecollector - ()

to go out of the way in these times  of the computer age to accuse someone of cheating on a game is slamderous  and defaming. to activitly and intentionally have employees participate in questionable game tactics like banning someone under false alligations of facts  i question the integrity of a company. when a company will take monies from my invested hobby and throw it away at their descresion under slanderous conditions i got a problem with that and i think those who are educated  or not educated on legalities have a right to know! that they (Kixeye)will take thousands of dollars in peoples money,

and without proper cause delete /ban your account... you can be a better tactician in the game play and because they are less experinced, like little kids make up false reports against you and throw your account in cyber trash i got a problem with that and the consumers who begin to play this game have a right to know the Kixeye companys qustionable activities before they invest in this type of hobby. yes i could go be a noob and start over on another game but if you appriciate video games this was a unique developed game... it could be better in other ways but the time i have played it is still the #1 game out their and i say this as i continue to be banned.

I agree: Kixeye found a way to make money: steal them

AUTHOR: codancea - ()

Hello.

true, Kixeye found a way to steal customers (players) money: they ban players, or, if they did that from a mistake, they take units gained through time and work and money, too, for determinate them or to quit the game (in that way they drop charges against them), or to spend more money. I know that because I am one of those players, banned first and then unbaned, but day by day they remove, one by one my units.

Same Kixeye, shame. And they do that because no one do nothing against them. Question: till when ?

D.C.

#3 General Comment

Its a game...

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

Its a game, get over it. Find ANOTHER game to occupy your time. Much like ANY business, they decide who their customers are. If the cheating is that bad, then go somewhere else. Filing a RoR and DEMANDING that they ban anyone who has made a complaint about you is the pinnacle of self-entitlment. Besides if all you do is play games, when do you get to interact with the world??

WE only have YOUR word that you DID NOTHING to be banned. But THEY have found that you did do something to break the TOS. So they banned you. Not the end of the world. It just means you get to play another game and start out as a noob all over again. You did something to break the TOS, in the future learn from it. Right now youre just all butthurt and lashing out. Once you calm down, you might see this as a POSITIVE move. A new game would give you NEW people to interact with. A new game would give you NEW challenges.

Besides, I would be embarassed if I made a report like this one. It would really go to show how much of a life I DONT have lol. Hold on my controller needs new batteries...