Complaint Review: kixeye

• Updated: Fri, December 14, 2012

• Reported By: capi — san lorenzo California United States of America
433 California Street san fransisco, California United States of America

kixeye jafco KIXEYE MONEY BLEEDERS san fransisco, California

To whom this may concern:

Kixeye a company online gamer whom works through facebook has been taking full advantage of people by accepting peoples money and then banning them for their glitches. This company programmers write glitches in their gamming programs and then blames their customers for hacking and cheating. When you ask them to prove that you were cheating they offer your account bk to you with all your money you gave them in gold credits in which you have to spend bk with them. This is really unfair. I have spent 2000 on this game. We really enjoy this game and I was totally mortified when I found out my account was suspended or banned. I asked what was the reason I got banned and kixeye did get bk to me saying i cheated and they have proof in which they can not devolge or I would find out how they caught people cheating. They wanted to know how I cheated and i said my ships repaired a couple of times because of a glitch in their program. I had no control of what happened. I even reported it. I am completely upset about all of this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/14/2012 11:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kixeye/san-fransisco-California-94104/kixeye-jafco-KIXEYE-MONEY-BLEEDERS-san-fransisco-California-982371. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kixeye