Complaint Review: Klamath Computer Repair

• Updated: Mon, October 21, 2013

• Reported By: CowboyKyle — Oregon
Klamath Computer Repair
1403 Arthur Street Klamath Falls, Oregon USA

Klamath Computer Repair Stole items from me and broke my laptop Klamath Falls Oregon

I had the owner of this company work on my unlcie's laptop and when I got it back it was given back to me broken.  I gave him the computer that would power on sometimes and after he took it apart he broke the hinges, the case and everything and refused to pay to fix it and told me that he was not responisble for damages!  Really?  A computer repair company is supposed to fix your issues not make your computer worse!  I got my laptop back in a box in pieces, now completely 100% unsuable.  He refuses to take responsibility for this issue and also refuses to give back my power cord stating that I never gave him one.   Did I get a refund on the money I paid...of course not!  I have since had to buy a brand new laptop and more the wiser and now know where to NOT get my computer repaired and will tell everyone else where they should NOT go.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2013 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Klamath-Computer-Repair/Klamath-Falls-Oregon-97603/Klamath-Computer-Repair-Stole-items-from-me-and-broke-my-laptop-Klamath-Falls-Oregon-1093505. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Klamath Computer Repair