Complaint Review: Klear Gear

• Reported By: Nowayoute — Washington Dist of Columbia
Klear Gear
2939 Wilson Ave SW Grandville, Michigan USA

Klear Gear www.kleargear.com/ This company is a ripoff Grandville Michigan

I ordered an Office Warrior Rubber Machine Gun for $895 plus tax and shipping over two months ago and I didn't recieve my item.  I called the company multiple times and 1, they never ever pick up the phone, 2 they give you the run around and put you on hold when you finally do speak to their unprofessional customer service reps.  Finally I had to call my credit card company to get the charge reversed because they didn't even acknowledge they have my funds.  I've reported this company to the BBB as well as the MI Atterony General.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2013 06:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Klear-Gear/Grandville-Michigan-49418/Klear-Gear-wwwkleargearcom-This-company-is-a-ripoff-Grandville-Michigan-1104106. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Klear Gear