- Report: #1100583
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: KlearGear
KlearGear2885 Sanford Ave SW Suite 19886 Grandville, Michigan USA
KlearGear Deceptive Business Practices Grandville Michigan
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
they accept your payment for that order
Fortunately I have not had the displeasure in dealing with this Company, however, after reading about their attempt to smother the 1st Amendment by threatening monetary fines and legal action if these fines are not paid. So I decided to investigate a little further. I found the following to be true"
1. They have eliminated (for now) the clause that prevented unhappy customers from writting complaints about this practice on the internet.
2. They display the Truste icon on their website, however, when trying to validate this through on the Truste website it appears they are not listed and may be a potential trademark violation.
3. For those of you who have ordered merchandise through this online company and have not received your order, the following paragraph may be of interest to you:
Terms of Sale and Use, and Policies
Klear Gear reserves the right to review all orders at which point we may accept or decline any order for any reason, regardless of any confirmation receipt sent to the customer. All orders must be reviewed for pre-approval and acceptance.
So what this means is after you place your order and they accept your payment you receive a confirmation of that order , however, it is at their discretion whether you receive that order even though they accepted your payment. And now you can't even contact their Customer Care Center online. When you click that link you don't get an email address you get a webpage https://klergear.zendesk.com/home
I would seriously inform your friends, neighbors and anyone else who may be thinking of buying from this Company. Their Business practices are to say the least fraudulent, but definitely decptive.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/19/2013 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KlearGear/Grandville-Michigan-49418/KlearGear-Deceptive-Business-Practices-Grandville-Michigan-1100583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.