Complaint Review: Kleargear.com

• Submitted: Tue, November 12, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, November 12, 2013

• Reported By: HeyHey09 — Layton Utah
2885 Sanford Ave SW Suite #19886 Grandville, Michigan USA

Kleargear.com Fined, Freedom of Speech Pulled, No Product Sent Grandville Michigan

This company took my right to Free Speech. I blasted them for not sending me my products and them not having anybody to speak to to resolve the issue.

What did I get but a slap in the face and a $3500 fine.  Why?  Because I spoke ill of them.  Well when I order over $100 worth of product and never recieve it and am not able to get ahold of somebody, you bet I am going to bad mouth a company and tell everyone not to go through them.

So in order to make this report I am having to again put my credit on the line.  They are a horrible company and will not let you speek what you think of them which is out right as American's.

But if you look at reports about them they are not a company to do business with.  Go through ABC Distributors. Atleast they get you your product, and if you don't recieve it you can get ahold of an actual person to get it resolved.

I will never do business with them again, after putting a ding on my credit report for speaking my mind.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/12/2013 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kleargearcom/Grandville-Michigan-49418/Kleargearcom-Fined-Freedom-of-Speech-Pulled-No-Product-Sent-Grandville-Michigan-1098739. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kleargear.com