Complaint Review: kleargear.com

• Updated: Sat, November 16, 2013

• Reported By: Ripoffcompany — Exton Pennsylvania
kleargear.com
2885 Sanford Ave SW Suite #19886; Grandville, Michigan USA

kleargear.com Rip Off Company, that takes your order, but NEVER Sents out your order. Grandville Michigan

KlearGear.com should win an award for the worst online store of the year.  The customer service staff, would keep transfering me every time I ask were my order was.  I work for a children day care center, we order the items we needed 2 months in advance for an event we had at our center.  They said that the shipment would be here in 5-10 business days, we paid extra for 3 day shipping.  After a full week, no items.  First excuse was that we had some of the items not in stock yet, but we want to ship them all out together.  I said just charge us twice for the shipments.  I wanted the ones in stock mailed out.  5 days later...no packages.  Called Customer Service again, explain the last call the week early to the new CSR and I could here laughing in the background, to make sure I wasn't hearding things, I called 3 co-workers into my office, put the phone on speaker and we all had laughing.   It took them 65 days to get the items to me.  The event took place, 3 days before we got their items.  Don't order from this company.  Lack of Leadership and Customer Service.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2013 12:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kleargearcom/Grandville-Michigan-49418/kleargearcom-Rip-Off-Company-that-takes-your-order-but-NEVER-Sents-out-your-order-Gra-1099906. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kleargear.com