Complaint Review: kleargear.com

• Updated: Thu, December 26, 2013

• Reported By: Ron Martinez — Anaheim California
kleargear.com
2939 Wilson Ave SW Grandville, Missouri USA

kleargear.com I bought numerous items from their website and I still haven't received them 2 weeks later, I can't reach anyone at customer service and wasn't provided any tracking information! Grandville Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2013 11:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/kleargearcom/Grandville-Missouri-49418/kleargearcom-I-bought-numerous-items-from-their-website-and-I-still-havent-received-the-1110583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on kleargear.com