Complaint Review: KLEINSLEEP

• Submitted: Sun, September 05, 1999
  • Updated: Mon, November 15, 1999

• Reported By:
KLEINSLEEP
110 Federal Rd Danbury, Ct. U.S.A.

You won't have more fun in bed with KLEINSLEEP

I entered a KLEINSLEEP bedding store chain decided on the
selection and decided on a Stearn&Foster queen set. Agreed on the total price of 1431.15 and asked the salesperson when will I be able to get deliverly. He said you can expect deliverly the following day between the hours of 7am and 10pm. I said that will be fine and took the next day off from work.

I waited all day with no phone calls or anyone showing up to deliver my mattress set.

The following day I proceeded to go back to the showroom which is located on 110 Federal Rd in Danbury Ct. Asked the salesperson what happened and she answered I don't know. I asked her to cancel the order and issue me a full credit on my charge card. She said she couldn"t do it and it would have to be done from the corporate offices. I left the store feeling they just stold my money.

To my surprise a Mr. Richard Rosen from corporate called me at home he represented himself to be the Vice President of Kleinsleep and I told him my story. He was very concerned and offered me a 300.00 dollar credit and promised me deliverly the following Friday between the hours of 5pm and 10pm.

Well, Again I waited and no one showed up. Its been over a week and now they have my money and no one will return my calls. This should not happen to anyone.

Mr Rosens phone number is 1-800-753-3797 ext,7342

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/05/1999 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLEINSLEEP/Danbury-Ct-06813/You-wont-have-more-fun-in-bed-with-KLEINSLEEP-636. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLEINSLEEP