surely

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, November 20, 2010

• Reported By:Anywhere Other
Klemmer And Associates An LGAT
1340 Commerce St, Suite G, Petaluma, California U.S.A.

Klemmer And Associates An LGAT Family busters and snake oil sales Petaluma, California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: K&A is a Great Company

*Author of original report: Hey Mike!

*Consumer Comment: Klemmer and Associates Money Back Guarantee

*Author of original report: What happened GI Joe?

*Author of original report: To: GI JOE

*Consumer Comment: You make this easy

*Author of original report: To: GI Joe

*Consumer Comment: Your Discredit Yourself "Rico Suave"

*Author of original report: To: GI Joe

*Consumer Comment: Interesting

*Author of original report: Re.: Another viewpoint

* : klemmer training cause of downline attrition?

*Consumer Comment: Beware of being Klemmerized by Klemmer and Associates ..hang on to your WALLET !!

*Consumer Comment: An alternative viewpoint.

This large group awareness training seminar system (LGATS or Cult) is nothing more than mass self hypnosis to relieve you of your hard earned dollars. They seem to offer self help on the surface but a little bit of research and you will find broken families, marriages and churches in their wake.

What you will find if you attend one of their seminars is abuse and degredation followed by the last hours of hyper upsales for their next seminar because you can't possibly get any better without it until you reach it's pinnacle (many thousands of dollars) for which you recieve a sword and the title of: "Compassionate Sammurai" After that you are perfect in every way and cannot be told otherwise.

Please do your research on this company and don't be fooled by them. You are not a worthless piece of garbage like they will tell you.

Rico
Anywhere

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Klemmer-And-Associates-An-LGAT/Petaluma-California-94954/Klemmer-And-Associates-An-LGAT-Family-busters-and-snake-oil-sales-Petaluma-California-424618. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Klemmer And Associates An LGAT

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

K&A is a Great Company

AUTHOR: scundy - ()

I worked for K&A for 5 years. I now own my own company - which by the way being a part of K&A was invaluable in helping to create - and moved on from the K&A in 2010. I've not been "on the payroll" for nearly 3 years.

The truth of all of this is simple. K&A provides trainings that benefit, and have benefited, tens of thousands of people. The trainings often lead to life-changing discoveries about paradigms that have affected people's decision making for years. Everyone has paradigms they don't realize they have, and they're why we do what we do. It's through the discovery of these paradigms that people can create such large change in income, relationships, even health and spiritual life. The changes can sometimes seem threatening to family members and friends, particularly when students who were codependent or allowed themselves to be abused/manipulated, are now not allowing those behaviors in their lives any longer. Or where before they were willing to settle for "mediocre," now they are pursuing their dreams.

Not everyone is going to like any product or service. it's just the way it is. Brian did speak at the Pentagon, he was endorsed by many nationally-acclaimed pastors including John Beveere, he wrote best-selling books, and he was one of the most well-intentioned men I've spent time with. He was a mentor and a friend. He passed away in April, 2011 and he's sorely missed by thousands of people.

Don't buy into negativity on the internet - go try the training for yourself if it's something you're considering. By the way, the 30-day guarantee is very real, and they do refund people who didn't feel the training was valuable. That is an undisputable fact.

Hey Mike!

AUTHOR: Rico suave - (U.S.A.)

I don't need to attend a brainwashing seminar to know my brother and what he is involved in. Since he has involved my kids 2 of them won't speak to me because I refused to finance their attendance and join up with this cult.

One does not need to stick their hand in the fire to know one will be burned.

Another update... As I said before, Steve Hinton may not be working "for" Brian Klemmer anymore but he is still on the payroll. Brian pays him monthly out of the sheeple and moron account.

You are nothing more than a mouthpiece for Klemmer and someone who has been brainwashed.

Please go sell Brian's snakeoil somewhere else.

Klemmer and Associates Money Back Guarantee

AUTHOR: smichaeledwards - (United States of America)

The author of the complaint must not have attended any of the classes.  If he had, he would know about their money back guarantee.  You can find thousands of people that have nothing but amazing success as a result of their experience with Brian Klemmer.  Would the author suggest that people that attend seminars by Tony Robbins are part of a cult?  Brian Klemmer is a best selling author, and to suggest that his seminars are nothing more than mass self hypnosis, it's obvious the author has not attended any of the seminars.

Personally, with the tools I learned from Brian Klemmer and his staff of amazing Facilitators, I was able to grow my advertising business by 200% in less than a year. In 10 weeks I took a client from $60k to $1.3M, I know of another student that raised $26k in 10 weeks for an orphanage in the Phillipines and another that raised $25k just for herself in 5 days.  If you have read "Think & Grow Rich" or "The Compassionate Samurai" or "If How To's Were Enough, We'd All Be Skinny Rich and Happy" - you would know that having a dream is nothing more than a dream without action.  What I have received from the Klemmer and Associates training has been priceless...and they have tens of thousands of people that have nothing but praise.

Tens of thousands of people from widely varied cultures and personalities and income levels have gone through our leadership training and produced significant measurable change in areas such as

Increased income

Better relationships

Lost weight and better health

Finding their purpose

So one or two disgruntled students who maybe the brunt of a battered wife leaving them because she finally had the courage to say enough - (just a guess), out of tens of thousands of satisfied customers...does not make a scam or cult.

Finally, to suggest that Klemmer makes you believe you are a worthless piece of garbage is the exact opposite of what they teach.  They teach everyone to accept your greatness!

If this is a cult, then why would the military hire Brian? Mega churches across the country have invited Brian in to preach and while he does not exclude anyone, he offers a class based on scriptures in the Bible.

My entire staff has seen a shift in me from being a sarcastic task oriented person to being a man full of joy, life and compassion focused on achieving results without leaving people in my wake.

Check out all the amazing things people say on http://community.klemmer.com, or http://www.youtube.com/klemmermedia or http://www.facebook.com/klemmer.associates - I urge you to do your research, but don't let this one author taint your view, ask the people that have actually gone through the classes what they think, how their lives were changed...in a positive way.  Who doesn't want to be extraordinary in an ordinary world?  (By the Way, The Compassionate Samurai was a #1 Wall Street Journal Business Book)...

Michael

What happened GI Joe?

Hey GI Joe!

What's up?

Nothing left to say about "my brother"? Snake oil is snake oil is snake oil. If all you get is an $18 sword and the title of "compassionate sammurai" (with a certificate of course) at the end of a $60,000 investment and several wasted weeks or months, I'd say (with a great deal of confidence) that you have been brainwashed. Go tell it on the mountain buddy. And ask Brian if you get paid anyway.

I hope your wife (if you have one) understands about the debt you are in for that sword and that it was worth it.

Sheeple, moron.

Mr. Johnson.

To: GI JOE

AUTHOR: Rico suave - (U.S.A.)

Well I am glad to see that at least you tried to be an effective researcher.

I'm not so sure that he was let go as you say but I won't contest that any further only to say that if he was a big resounding WONDERFUL!!! Hopefully he can get on to some other rip-off organization with his snake-oil sales talents.

As to my last name being Johnson. Then I wouldn't be his brother now would I?

As to the Petaluma PD and the complaint he filed against me it was actually that I had warned him to stay away from my kids with his snake oil sales crap and go group hypnotize more people like you instead.

You people need to come to realize that whether Steve is there or not, his legacy and the fact that this is a snake-oil sales company remains. There is no tangible "thing" which you are being "con"vinced to buy. Steve was more successful selling this company's snake-oil for years than he was ever in his life. He was made a partner (none others ever have). That should speak to the company's motivation well enough.

You make this easy

AUTHOR: M. Booker - (USA)

After much more research it seems you are really Steve's brother! Talk about family issues! Is your last name Johnson? This should be a soap opera!

Fact - Steve was fired over a year ago and the parternership was disolved. His LinkedIn profile and facebook profile prove this. http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steve-hinton/0/337/620 Still don't believe me? Call the office randomly and ask for Steve.

I understand Steve filed a report with the Petaluma PD because you threatened him in a written letter. I don't know the details but this is what I found through my research.

I challenge you do your research to back up your claims. So far I have backed up all of my information and you have not.

To: GI Joe

AUTHOR: Rico suave - (U.S.A.)

So because you say so it's true?

They took Steve off the leader board because of me. I have been and will continue to cause trouble for them. Steve is a partner, partners don't stop "working" for the company. You are as brainwashed as anyone I have ever known to have been associated with "the company". A small business? 50+ mil a year in "self help" sales is a "small business? Who are you trying to kid? As to the gubmint doing their homework. Are you kidding? The gubmint has more money to waste than God. They are on the bandwagon. If you want to know about the Petaluma PD and their charges. Ask them about who Steve Hinton filed against and what the charges were. It is public record. Then you will know who I am and why I can claim personal knowledge. Just because you have been brainwashed to "resolve this problem" with the Ripoff report doesn't mean you can discredit me. You don't know me and never will but I can assure you that I know them an their tactics. It's why you are reporting here. They are paying you to.

Steve is still involved and will continue to be regardless of what you have been told. He owns a part of "the company" and gets paid by them. It is a corporation and a matter of public record, idiot. Try again and this time do your homework or don't waste my time. If you weren't so brainwashed you would see the bad side. I couldn't care less that Steve calls you sheeple. I agree with him. That is exactly what you are. You need to be told what to think and say or you would be lost. I am the one who coined the phrase for him. Are you that stupid to think that I have actually paid to listen to one of my own family members? Come to a thanksgiving at his house and listen to how he really talks about you idiots. I've heard enough of his BS in my life to choke a cow. I would never follow anything he was behind. Get a life and try to recoup some of your money some other way than posting here for pay. I won't let you just say want you want without rebuttal.

OK GI Joe.

Your Discredit Yourself "Rico Suave"

AUTHOR: M. Booker - (USA)

What makes you think a small business has the budget to hire top dog lawyers? I am also curious to hear what complaint you are referring to regarding the Petaluma PD.

You claim that you are "very close" with Steve and yet you are not aware that he hasn't worked for the company for over a year. It seems your hatred is more focused on Steve calling you "sheeple" than anything else. Perhaps you should change the main topic of this post...

Thanks again for discrediting yourself by saying that I have been brainwashed out of my money. I think thats a pretty funny statement.

To: GI Joe

See above rebuttal.

I couldn't care less that you find my post without merit. As others will attest KnA spends 10's of thousands of dollars fighting their detractors. They cast aspersions and file false criminal complaints through the Petaluma PD when they can't get back at a person through their lawyers. As to their guarantee, I dare you to try to get your money back

As it happens I am acquainted (very closely) with Steve over there and can personally speak to his "credibility" with probably the best authority available and I can assure you he is not in this for anything but your money.  Try as you might to believe that he cares about you, you are nothing more than a moron and a sheeple in his eyes,  a value well learned from his mentor BK.  As one of the posters on this thread said: "why do you need an out of work construction worker to tell you how to be a better person"? I  can also tell you that he is not just an "out of work" construction worker but the last construction company he was involved in fleeced his best friend as well as family members and employees out of tens of thousands of dollars. A fact that I am sure he won't be too quick to admit but if you were to do your homework (say look up his name at the CSLB for example) you might be enlightened.

Next time try to do your homework prior to lambasting someone because you have been brainwashed out of your money. GI Joe.

Interesting

AUTHOR: M. Booker - (USA)

I find it interesting that you believe in mass hypnosis in this day and age. This is the real world and not some G.I. Joe cartoon where people constantly have to be careful of getting hypnotized.

I also find it interesting that you do not have the courage to post with your real name. It's obvious that you decided to take a pot shot at a legitimate company and decided to hide behind the name Rico Suave.

From what I know this company has a satisfaction guarantee on their first seminar with a 30 day money back guarantee. Did you stay hypnotized for the entire 30 days? Did you event attend the seminar? We will probably never really know...

Based on my research this company has thousands of positive reviews and loyal customers. See for yourself at www.facebook.com/klemmer.associates or www.paultobey.com/blog/.../klemmer-and-associates-seminar-review

The company's CEO spoke at the Pentagon in 2009 at their prayer breakfast. How can you explain that? Don't you think the government did their due diligence before inviting him to speak?

You anonymously claim that there are marriages and churches in their wake. How can this be when they are invited to speak at multiple churches a month and have a video testimonial from John Bevere (an extremely popular pastor) on their website. As far as marriages, what is the divorce rate in this county, 50% or higher? Can you really try to blame your bad marriage on a company or a seminar?

I find your post weak and without merit. I suppose one or two bad reviews compared to the thousands of outstanding positive testimonials is something every company should expect these days.

Re.: Another viewpoint

AUTHOR: Rico suave - (U.S.A.)

How can you encourage others to buy rheumatiz medicine frome these people? Steve (#2 and the only partner over there at snake oil central) calls you "sheeple" and "morons", idiots behind your backs. I am amazed that anyone who is not paid by KnA can say anything positive about them without being embarrased. Oh you are paid by them. That kind of leaves you out of the group then doesn't it? If they are paying you then you will say what they want you to won't you?

#12

klemmer training cause of downline attrition?

AUTHOR: terrified of LGATs - (USA)

Be very very careful of inviting trainers from Klemmer and Associaties, klemmer.com into your downline. 20 years as a trainer for LGAT and cause for concern that PSI World,  PSI Seminars, Klemmer training have cult like tendencies in their training. Please check the following links:

(((Redacted)))

or Google Cults in our Midst by Dr.Singer

Rick Ross and other sites have carefully documented LGAT trainings like those given by Brian Klemmer. Brian Klemmer spent 20 years at PSI Seminars and 5 years in the army....he writes books..look at his organization. How many of them are volunteers, what are the credentials of his PAID STAFF or are there potential LABOR violations with independent contractors in the making?

There are reasons people leave the downline, reduce production, spend their time hosting champion workshops. The emotional high is not character building, check the credentials of his trainers, did they work for PSI Seminars? Check out PSI seminars reputation?

Do you really think $9K dollar will make you a better leader or the test of time. Klemmer in Australia, Australians, check out the cult network and the french channel 3  documentary ...do your due diligence....

AUTHOR: Networkmarketer - (Australia)

for all those who are network marketers and considering taking a class from this company:

HAng on to your wallet, check to see whether your company or your upline is financially benefitting from this class.

Ask around in the heart of the samurai class, are you constantly being sold other products and services...like how to trade OPTIONS in the sotck market??? What does that have to do with your network marketing business?

Are you interested in some type of GROUPSPEAK so you can manage and 'LEAD' your downline better? What would your downline think of being manipulated?

This is suppose to be a christian organization..check how Steve Hinton talks about those who are promoting the Champion workshops behind their backs...backbiter!!

Do you rally need a jobless construction guy turned snake oil salesmen like steve Hinton around your recruits, friends and families?

Bcareful...you will soon be working for Klemmer and Associates for FREE to promote Champion workshops instead fo focusing on your business...the advantage is they will reduce your tuition for other classes so you can be SOLD other goods and services..

Want leadership lessons? Try steven Covey....do not ..I repeat do not..allow your downline to attend this class unless you want them recruited and their attnetion focused elsewhere...this seminar is not about you..this seminar is about promoting other classes....and SERVANT LEADERSHIP..where you ..the paying client is the servant!!!

An alternative viewpoint.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

I have been involved with Klemmer and Associates since May of 2007. I consider myself both a Christian and a critical thinker, and I have done significant research on LGAT's and cults over the years. I completed the seminars offered by K&A in November of 2007, and have since been back to volunteer my time at 12 other events. The individuals who run this company and who facilitate the seminars are people of extreme integrity with only one goal in mind - to help people move their lives forward to achieve whatever dreams are important to them. I would trust any one of them with my life, and I do not say that lightly.

Yes, they are a for-profit company - and, having staffed many of their events and seeing the expense and the logistics involved, I can do the math in my head and tell you that these seminars are run on an extremely slim margin. Yes, they encourage people to move ahead to complete the work - and, I have seen immense benefit from doing so in my own life, and in the lives of thousands of others. If I had paid four times the tuition for these seminars, they would still have been cheap at the price.

I'm not completely sure whether the submitter above has actually done the K&A work, based on their resulting attitude. A true Compassionate Samurai would be the very first person to tell you that they have only begun their onward journey of self improvement, and that perfection is not a word which is applicable to the human condition.

That said, each person has his or her own experience, and I cannot speak for others. I did feel, however, that another side of this company deserved to be put out there for public consumption. I stand behind my remarks - anyone at all is welcome to contact me
Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC