Complaint Review

15823 MONTE STREET# 101 SACRAMENTO, California USA Phone:
877 827-4488
Category:
Miscellaneous Electronics

KLERITEC KLERITEC-CLEARLY BETTER Sending me items not ordered. Claiming to be offering a 50% discount on items sent; billing ridiculous rates and not willing to accept the facts. . slymar California

About several years ago I had ordered some ink cartridges from this company; I was told I would be receiving 6 ink cartridges free a dozen I order. This sounded like a good deal but however turned into a headache on my end. The very first invoice I received had different prices offered to me and other invoices changed without any notice.

After several invoices changed pricing they kept sending Items not ordered; No free Ink cartridges were ever shipped, all billed in excess; After receiving a complaint from my accounts payable I noticed what had been going on and went through all their paperwork and realized what was going on.

Tried to solve the issue to through customer service, but those were some very experienced individuals know who knew how to bullshit their way through a scam; I was told If I wanted to return the Ink I would be charged for the 50% off I have been receiving. [continued below]....

..... Even Though I have been getting charged 200% the cost offered from any legitimate website online.

The company is claiming they auto apply reoccurring orders for you; No returns unless authorized, False discounts, no free products; What else is needed to prove this company is a Fraud, Fake, Scam, They are not someone who would be willing to work with you, Rather in it to Screw You.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 10:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLERITEC/SACRAMENTO-California-95838/KLERITEC-KLERITEC-CLEARLY-BETTER-Sending-me-items-not-ordered-Claiming-to-be-offering-a-1131838. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLERITEC