• Report: #1061955

• Updated: Tue, June 25, 2013

• Reported By: C Rogers — Shreveport Louisiana
Kleritec
1523 Monte St #101 Sylmar, California USA

Kleritec Clearly Better?! Clearly a Crock! They guarantee their product? That is a joke. Sylmar California

*UPDATE Employee: Please Give Us A Call

Clearly Better?! Clearly a Crock! They guarantee their product? That is a joke. The salesperson, Robin, promised me Crayola Brand Products. I have never heard of this brand they sent me. They told me they would price match. Yet they make it impossible to price match. hey do not and would not itemize their charges, it's in one lump amount. The product is packaged in odd amounts, odd brands and they throw in a random coloring book and sample wipes. No way to compare prices. Some items were missing. I talked to Mary and told her they should honor their guarantee and I was not paying the invoice, she said she would see me in court! It's is a big scam.

I made every effort to go through the correct channels and return the product with the packages unopened, sealed it properly, hauled it to UPS Kleritec refused to give UPS a return shipping number. I sent them a certified letter stating I would hold the package for 3 weeks. If they do not send me an RA#, I will dispose of the merchandise.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2013 11:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Kleritec/Sylmar-California-91342/Kleritec-Clearly-Better-Clearly-a-Crock-They-guarantee-their-product-That-is-a-joke-1061955. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Kleritec

Please Give Us A Call

AUTHOR: customer service - ()

We are disappointed that you are not satisfied and want to help resolve the issue.  During the last 31 years, Kleritec has proudly serviced over tens of thousands of satisfied customers and millions have used our products.  In order to verify that you are an actual customer and not one of our competitors, please call our customer service department at 818-493-6380 or respond to us providing your name, business name and contact information.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to resolve your concerns.