Complaint Review: KLLM Transport

• Reported By: drive2day — Charlotte North Carolina
KLLM Transport
1025 Citiznes parkway Morrow, Georgia USA

KLLM Transport No more Mister nice guy Morrow Georgia

I have been with K.L.L.M. for almost a year as a lease purchase operator.  I'm starting to give up on this company. I have the worst Driver Manager Anita D. out of Atlanta, I've ever had in my years of trucking.

I've always treated everyone with respect. Even if I feel I'm being treated unfairly, I turn the other cheek. I've never been the confrontational type, I know DM's have hard jobs, they barely answer their phones (which I've always thought was very impersonal),  my DM seems to hide behind her phone, never returns phone calls, I could have just hung up with her, can call right back and she only knows me by number?? or when a complaint is given (they -Operations management were on vacation that week and they know/ knew absolutely nothing about it). I'm aware of the number of drivers a manager can have and loads aren't always available in certain areas. Their system needs upgrading and they operate on central time. I've been very patient.....here's the thing. I never go home, I practically live in my truck, I'm southeast region and I'm available for loads even on weekends,  I never turn down a load even if it pays $300, hell I've taken 4 to 5 loads at that amount just to not sit around and end up being over worked and under paid, with only enough to have made my truck payment etc. If I began to second guess the assignment, I would told that this is all we have available and if not taken I'll sit for 2 more days until something better comes along. I'm always reporting defect trailers yet no one else seems to take the time to look out for their fellow driver if they should see something wrong...I seem to give two s***s when others don't.

I'm writing because today I have been sitting for 4 days including Friday, Saturday, Sunday and today. the bills for the week go in Thursday morning 6am and I haven't made a dime. This has gone on for months off & on. I'll report it, I'll go over her head and then I'll get a good load going to Texas, make enough for my payment, fuel, free shower and hamburger for a week, then it's back to the bull**** but yet they continue to hire new drivers but they barely have enough trailers?? (I'm feeling forced to leave, (give up and quit) and I've tried the chain of command. I don't know where else to let my frustrations out, without wanting to call her a fat, nasty, stupid f**** b**** and tell her to get off her, bad body no shape having, lazy black a**. I don't care that she's done this for 20yrs plus, she needs to lose her f**** job!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/07/2013 12:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/KLLM-Transport/Morrow-Georgia-30260/KLLM-Transport-No-more-Mister-nice-guy-Morrow-Georgia-1090104. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on KLLM Transport